Living in sunny San Diego, Jack is tanned, rested and ready to go
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 28, 2008
He ran for President in 1996 and according to a new website, http://www.DraftJack.com, "Living in sunny San Diego, Jack is tanned, rested and ready to go". An independent "Draft Jack" movement calling themselves "The None of the Above Political Action Committee" (NOTAPAC) launches today.
NOTAPAC is not jacking around with the voters. Their fresh, tasty website allows voters to get involved online. The goal: satisfy the voter's hunger for Jack to enter the 2008 Presidential race. The site entices voters with:
- An online poll ranking Jack against the top-tier Presidential candidates. "No offense to the others but Jack has a better chance of becoming President than some of you hamburgers."
- Jack's impressive bio.
- A volunteer signup link.
What programs could Jack deliver to America?
- An anti-hunger campaign: "No Ciabatta Left Behind"
- A "Lettuce All Work Together" youth employment campaign
- A "Steak a Claim in America" urban redevelopment program
- A "We Are Not Chicken" list of tough Federal budget cuts
NOTAPACT has no official ties with Jack-in-the-Box, Inc., the parent corporation of the popular food chain. However, the 1/2 billion annual customers of the restaurant chain are already familiar with Jack's leadership, attention to quality and superb service. As President, Jack would be quick to serve the needs of the nation. With 2,000 stores nationwide and 45,000 loyal employees, some would say the company is a logical base for Jack's political franchise. It is safe to say that future corporate sponsors of the web site will not include El Pollo Loco, McDonalds, Wendy's or Burger King.
The "Draft Jack" site will certainly drive-up Jack's polling numbers in 2008. "This web site will fry the competition." There is no doubt that, as a true Washington outsider, Jack is a national hot commodity. For more information log onto http://www.DraftJack.com