Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) January 29, 2008
WTRS has released a new Wireless Broadband Tech Trends market analysis which outlines the key role that Wireless Broadband plays in the very strong growth rate expected for Mobile WiMAX.
The Report includes a thorough evaluation of emerging technologies including WiMAX, both fixed and mobile, WiBRO, HSPA, BPL (broadband over Powerline), and advanced optical fiber. This report is designed to support development of business and product planning activities. Analysis includes an assessment of the market, regulatory, and governmental drivers on global scale. The report includes analysis of the WiMAX Forum, IPv6, and the emergence of ENUM, as well as global & regional market trends & forecasts, regulatory issues, standards development, economic effects, and strategic developments. The Report also offers a comprehensive analysis of total addressable market issues in individual early geographic areas that makes it possible to join other companies that are entering a particular geographic market and will achieve a reasonable ROI.
"Broadband networks are in the process of evolving. Regulatory and economic drivers are creating a wealth of opportunities for the development of next generation wireless technology networks," said Kirsten West, Principal Analyst of WTRS. "Within a very short time we will see Mobile WiMAX begin to play a significant role in the U.S. Market."
1) What are the factors driving the development of wireless broadband markets?
2) How does the development of wired broadband network infrastructure enable and accelerate the deployment of wireless broadband technologies?
3) How do regulatory issues affect the growth of wireless broadband networks?
4) What key features of wired broadband technologies compete directly with wireless broadband technologies?
5) Where does WiMAX fit into the wireless broadband sector? Which geographies and markets are most likely to lead in WiMAX adoption?
The results are based on discussions with executive management from major participants in the marketplace, as well as our proprietary macroeconomic research tools.
WTRS Wireless Broadband Technology Trends Winter 2008 Report 69 pages, SKU: WT012208TPTR
About us: WTRS (West Technology Research Solutions) is a California based research, publishing and consulting company focused on emerging wireless technologies. With a nine-year record of successful growth, we're ready to help your company make market decisions and plan for the future. http://www.wtrs.net
For additional information, please contact us, or visit our website at http://www.wtrs.net.