Renton, Wash. (PRWEB) January 31, 2008
Parallels (formerly SWsoft) has opened registration for Parallels Summit 2008 to be held May 19-20 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC. This annual event for customers, partners and other industry participants will feature in-depth product, strategy and networking sessions for business and IT professionals.
Previously open only to partners, Summit 2008 will provide attendees with insight on trends such as software as a service (SaaS) and "Green" computing, as well as opportunities to meet with senior engineers and preview future Parallels products and initiatives. Last year's event was sponsored by industry leaders including AMD, Intel, IBM and Microsoft and attracted attendees from more than 19 countries.
"Parallels 2008 Summit offers attendees a unique opportunity to learn and take advantage of important developments that are rapidly reshaping computing and business," said Kurt Daniel, senior vice president of marketing and online, Parallels. "We are excited to expand the Summit this year to address consumer, business and service provider technologies and topics."
Business attendees at the Summit can expect to:
- Network with other industry professionals
- Learn how Parallels products can help grow revenue and/or reduce costs
- Improve their business by acting on trends and ideas discussed at the Summit
- Preview product roadmaps and major unreleased versions
- Learn how to take advantage of Parallels Open Platform
Technical attendees at the Summit can expect to:
- Interact directly with Parallels engineers
- Participate in advanced training forums with other Parallels users
- View live demos of upcoming Parallels releases
- Learn how to optimize Parallels products
- Give feedback to improve Parallels products
The Parallels Summit 2008 begins Monday, May 19 at 8 a.m. and concludes on Tuesday, May 20 at 5 p.m. A detailed agenda of planned sessions and activities, registration and sponsorship information is available at http://www.parallels.com/summit.
Space is limited and registration and hotel accommodations are subject to availability.
About Parallels - Optimized Computing
Parallels (formerly SWsoft) is a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software that optimizes computing for consumers, businesses, and service providers across all major hardware, operating system, and virtualization platforms. Founded in 1999, Parallels is a fast-growing company with 900 employees in North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit http://www.parallels.com.
Baker Communications Group, LLC