Rockville, MD (PRWEB) January 30, 2008
In search of the top campaigns, programs and innovative people who have raised the bar on cable marketing and PR, CableFAX Daily and CableFAX Magazine are accepting entries in the annual CableFAXIES Awards.
Entry deadline is Wednesday, February 20th (postmarked by). Visit http://www.cablefaxiesawards.com for more information.
The CableFaxies Awards salute the year's most outstanding communications initiatives and programs in the highly competitive and dynamic Cable arena. The coveted awards set the industry benchmark for excellence across all areas of PR and marketing. The Winners of the CableFAXIES Awards are from networks, PR firms, vendors, corporations, agencies and other entertainment companies who took chances, made tremendous strides and understand the power of PR and marketing in the cable arena.
- Advertising Campaign for a Single Program
- Advertising Campaign for a Network
- Annual Report
- Corporate Social Responsibility/Green Campaign
- Community Relations
- Crisis Management
- Direct Response Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Marketing Campaign
- Marketing of a New Series or Show
- Marketing of a Continuing Series
- Marketing of a Special or Documentary/Documentary Series
- Media Event
- Media Relations Campaign
- Mobile Marketing Campaign
- Multicultural Marketing
- Press Kit
- Programming Stunt
- PR Stunt
- Public Affairs Campaign
- Trade Show Booth
- Trade Show Event or Stunt
- Viral Marketing Campaign
- Marketer of the Year, VP Level and above
- PR Executive of the Year, VP Level and above
- Public Affairs Executive of the Year
- Publicist of the Year
The winners of the CableFAXIES Awards will be profiled in the CableFAX Magazine FAXIE Issue and honored on May 6, 2008 in Washington, DC during an awards luncheon at the National Press Club.
CableFAX is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. CableFAX offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including CableFAX Daily, CableFAX Magazine, award programs, Webinars, guidebooks, networking events and workshop. For more information, visit http://www.cable360.net.
# # #