My initial idea was this would be a great challenge. No matter who I meet, it always seems the subject of birthdays comes up, and everybody loves when somebody has their same birthday or close to their day, or the same month, they feel a connection. People love challenges and games.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) February 5, 2008
The Signature Birthday Book, unique gift book, is ultimate ice breaker.
- Also offers multiple challenges and contests
- Will you sign my gift?
Imagine giving someone a gift they will use everyday of the year. Imagine a gift that will be the topic of many conversations. Imagine the perfect gift that offers endless possibilities for challenge and fun. You don't have to imagine anymore. That gift is the new The Signature Birthday Book, from Ink Effect Publishing. The challenge and fun for the owner of The Signature Birthday Book is to get the signatures of 366 people -- not just any 366 people -- but a person to represent every birthday of the year, including leap year.
The Signature Birthday Book is a specialty gift book, with an open entry for every date on the calendar. The mission -- if you choose to accept it -- is to find someone, anyone, to sign your book in the date that corresponds with their birthday.
Jennifer Sweeney, creator of the book, says The Signature Birthday Book has endless possibilities for those who purchase it. "The beauty of this product is that how it's used is up to the owner; there are so many ways to have fun with it," says Sweeney. "My initial idea was this would be a great challenge. No matter who I meet, it always seems the subject of birthdays comes up, and everybody loves when somebody has their same birthday or close to their day, or the same month, they feel a connection. People love challenges and games."
"As the book developed, I realized it could also be used in other ways as a great ice breaker, giving a person the means to approach the unapproachable or just get some fun started at a party," she stated.
The Signature Birthday Book is also the perfect gift solution for singles. It provides the ultimate social challenge and a sentimental keepsake. The book is so versatile and can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- A Meet and Greet -- Use it as an ice-breaker or as a great conversation starter.
- A Friendly Competition -- Get friends together and start a challenge to see who completes the book first ... even have rewards and gifts for the winner.
- Keepsake --Capture the signature of strangers-turned-friends, or even find famous (or maybe soon to be famous?) people to sign the book!
- Create Your Own Challenge -- How long will it take you to collect the different signatures? How far will you go to get the last one?
- A One of a Kind Gift -- The perfect answer to your gift dilemma for teenagers, friends and family.
The Signature Birthday Book is available via http://www.signaturebdaybook.com
Jennifer Sweeney is the president of Ink Effect Publishing.
# # #