No stone was left unturned! Even your customized look has been improved to allow for better page printing!
Chesterfield, MO (PRWEB) February 1, 2008
Business Training Library, the leading provider or e-learning and blended learning solutions for small and mid-sized organizations nationwide, is pleased to announce the latest release of its hosted learning management system and e-learning delivery platform, CompanyCollege 8.0. "We are excited to announce the release of our new CompanyCollege 8.0 Learning Management System," said Dean Pichee, President and Founder of Business Training Library. "This new version contains many new features and functionality designed to improve the overall user experience as well as system performance."
Some of the most important new features and enhancements include:
- New Home Page - The new home page will provide users and administrators with relevant learning data on the first page they see after login. This will enable them to do what they need to do quicker and easier than before, including launching courses, printing certificates of completion, and viewing reports.
- News - Available on the new home page, users will now be able to view news items, articles, and other content posted by site administrators. This will appear in the upper right-hand corner as seen above.
- Updated My Courses Page - New page view includes improved search functionality allowing searching by status, media and date range. Users may also expand course details and print completion certificates directly from My Courses.
- Outlook/Calendar Integration - Users, instructors, and administrators may now import classroom schedules into their Outlook, GoldMine or calendar programs via the standard iCalendar format.
- New Course Event Scheduling Wizard - Administrators will see a more user-friendly and efficient course event scheduling wizard, with the ability to easily create multiple day events.
- Calendar & Time Zone Enhancements - Users and administrators will now be presented with times in their local time zones, and calendar entry offers a point-and-click option.
- SCORM Compliancy - Our system is now compatible with both AICC and SCORM courseware standards. Administrators may now import, update and launch SCORM 1.2 compliant courses.
"In addition to these new and improved features, other issues have been addressed that are more 'behind-the-scenes' to increase system performance and speed, as well as allow for increased scalability and easier system customizations," said Les Wight, Chief Technology Officer at Business Training Library. "No stone was left unturned! Even your customized look has been improved to allow for better page printing!"
Business Training Library plans to introduce the integration of WebEx Training Center and a new certification module within the next few months, as a second phase of this latest release. Integrating WebEx with the CompanyCollege LMS will allow clients to host, track, manage and report on virtual instructor-led training events directly from the learning management system. The certification module will allow administrators to create and manage certification tracks. This add on feature is very beneficial for organizations that must comply with government regulations and job roles that require professional certification. Certification tracks may include due dates, expiration dates, and multiple levels of offline and online learning activity.
About Business Training Library
Business Training Library provides affordable training solutions for small and mid-sized organizations nationwide. Unlike other training solutions built and priced for large organizations, its e-learning system was designed specifically to meet the needs of smaller businesses. The solution includes a state-of-the-art Learning Management System, over 3,500 world-class online business and computer training courses, custom course development, as well as services to assist its clients in the marketing and implementation of its e-learning program. Business Training Library offers high-quality e learning that is cost-effective, easy to use, and results-oriented. Learn more at http://www.bizlibrary.com.