January 2008 issue of the Journal of Pharmacology & Physiology of Skin
Carson City, NV (PRWEB) February 4, 2008
Scientific research published by the Journal "Skin Pharmacology and Physiology" in their issue of January 2008; 21:15-22, has revealed the regenerative properties of the secretion of snails and its invaluable effects on the skin.
Andes Natural Skin Care LLC includes this regenerative skin ingredient in a new line of natural skin care products available with the trade mark BIOCUTIS(r).
A group of scientists in Spain and the USA, have confirmed in their study, "Molecular Basis for the Regenerative Properties of a Secretion of the Mollusk Cryptomphalus Aspersa" published in the "January 2008 issue of the Journal of Pharmacology & Physiology of Skin", that yes, it is true, these creatures possess the most incredible skin regenerative properties.
According to this study, the fluid substance that land snails secrete when under stress protects them from free radicals, environmental pollution and UV radiation. Moreover, snails never suffer from skin infections. And even if they slither through the roughest surface, their skin will never be lacerated. Nature is Wise!!
Scientists have concluded that this same substance can aid many human skin disorders. "Its regenerative properties are numerous and invaluable. This is a real breakthrough in natural skin treatment".
How does the secretion of snails work on human skin?
The serum secreted by these little creatures has powerful antioxidant action, acting at the level of free radical production and also sequestering free radicals. It protects the snails when they come out from hibernation or resting, low metabolism and no oxygen, into an atmosphere full of oxygen radicals and ozone.
When the serum is applied to fibroblasts, and even to senescent fibroblasts, it enhances proliferation and functional capability of these cells. Fibroblasts are responsible for generating all the elements of the skin matrix, included collagen, elastin fibers and glycosaminoglycans & proteoglycans. The latter two are the water holding molecules that provide for skin's firmness, strength, suppleness, and elasticity.
"Skin care products that include the soluble serum also help to orchestrate the correct assembly of the extracellular matrix, and avoid excess or abnormal scars, included acne scarring".
What does snail serum do to the skin?
1. Possesses potent superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione-S-transferase (GST) antioxidant activities as well as multiple modes of antioxidant action, acting at the level of free radical production and also sequestering free radicals. This helps to maintain the skin healthy and improves cell function.
2. Counteracts sun damage, and thus prevents premature skin aging and wrinkles.
3. Accelerates skin turnover and renewal of damaged tissues, including actinic keratosis and keratosis pilaris and opens clogged pores.
4. Induces quick skin regeneration after wound healing, and helps to avoid keloid & abnormal scars and restore tissue plasticity.
5. Is effective to prevent and treat all types of scars and stretch marks.
6. Helps to reduce acne scars of all types, even ice-pick or indented scars and fights teen and adult acne & scalp and skin infections.
Furthermore, scientists reveal that if this natural serum is applied through skin products twice daily for two to three months, this can result in a clear improvement of clinical and histopathological photoaging signs and skin rejuvenation.
Andes Natural Skin Care LLC offers their BIOCUTIS natural skin care products based on this discovery to beautify and restore healthy skin, naturally.
The skin treatment products, include
- BIOSKINCARE, a product for routine skin care and ailing skin suffering from ingrown hairs, razor bumps, dryness, photoaging and many skin problems and conditions;
- BiOSKINEXFOL a home microdermabrasion cream infused with the skin regeneration activators and micro-crystals to polish away roughness, dull skin, damaged tissues and scars and allow for the enzymes in the serum to dissolve damaged proteins and penetrate deeply within the skin.
- BIOSKINCLEAR, an oil free gel to prevent & treat rosacea , acne and acne scars.
- BIO ACNE CARE a product for cystic acne and stubborn acne breakouts.
- BIOSKINREJUVENATION, a pigment corrector for sun & age spots and melasma, which apart from the biological serum, includes Rumex botanical extract, and a biomimetic peptide that takes away hyperpigmentation without any side effects.
- BIOSKINBALM, a night cream that deeply moisturizes skin and works for rosacea treatment, eczema, dermatitis and very dry skin conditions.
- BIO BODY CREAM (1.76 oz), for rough and old body scars, and in a larger container (6oz): BIO STRETCH MARS CREAM to prevent & treat stretch marks . The latter by dissolving deep scar tissues and by releasing their amino-acids for the rebuilding of all the structural elements in charge of the skin's mechanical properties, including firmness, strength, suppleness, thickness and elasticity.
Products with serum of the mollusk yield a new choice in skin treatment. It is now possible to utilize a treatment cream or gel that penetrates the skin and activates the dissolution of scar tissues and triggers the natural skin regeneration process in a balanced and complete way.
Premature wrinkles can also be avoided by regaining skin's firmness, strength, suppleness, and thickness. This can be achieved with the support of the biological molecules in the snail serum, formed by glycans (complex sugar chains) and peptides, proteins, enzymes and co-enzymes for they contribute to organize and regulate proliferation of all the necessary elements of healthy skin: collagen, elastin, proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans.
The snail serum also provides messenger molecules that bridge communication between cells and allow them to differentiate scar tissues from functional healthy tissues, plus enzymes that degrade those that are unhealthy or damaged into their amino-acid elements that can then be used by our body to rebuild new healthy tissues.
BIOCUTIS(r) natural skin care products and treatment solutions can only be purchased online by following the links in this press release or with a click here: Natural Skin Care & Skin Treatment Products.
For further information contact
Andes Natural Skin Care LLC
1-866-BIO-SKIN (1-866-246-7546) . From Outside the US Call 702-947-0567