Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) February 2, 2008
Artists of all genres entered Innovation Entertainment Group's 2008 Lo-Budget Love International Music Competition. This biennial music competition was founded on the belief that you don't have to spend a lot of money to make quality music that people will love. Lo-Budget Love offers the opportunity for unsigned or independent artists, musicians and songwriters to win a grand prize of $500, and be heard by a pool of industry professionals, including Grammy-award winners.
For the first round, each entry was judged by a group of listening panels comprised of music industry insiders, music lovers, and concert-goers. In the second round, the panel of distinguished music industry professionals will then rank each song based on originality, melody, composition, delivery and lyrical content amongst other key song characteristics. The top 10 ranked songs will comprise the 2008 Lo-Budget Love Compilation release; which will also feature a bonus track by Innovation Entertainment artist, Kwanza Jones.
After an overwhelming number of submissions, Innovation Entertainment Group is proud to announce the twenty-six finalists for the 2008 Lo-Budget Love International Music Competition:
Artist, Song (State/Country)
- Joy Adler, Our Rapture (New York)
- Loa Allebach, What You Said (California)
- Suzanne Benorden, Hey Baby (Oregon)
- Wayne Cabral, Fractured Fairy Tales (Rhode Island)
- Conchita Campos, One Chance to Say (California)
- Mary Casiello, Don't Touch Me There (Massachusetts)
- Judith de los Santos, Everything (California)
- Willy Evans, Let Love Be (North Carolina)
- Lindsay Katt, My Happy (New Jersey)
- Keys2Eden, Suffer (Ohio)
- Pene Kingsford, The Tale of the Blessed Two (New Zealand)
- Lisa Jane Lipkin, Make Amends (New York)
- Liz Longley, Whatever Goes Up (Pennsylvania)
- I'serene Oasis, A While Boy (New York)
- Melany Maloney, Rompecabeza (Colombia)
- Jean Mann, Blue Sky (Washington)
- Melody Moore, Yellow Ribbon (Washington)
- Rosalee Motor Revival, China Boat (Iowa)
- One-Eyed Doll, Scape Goat (Texas)
- Chelsea Roberts, What I Feel (Michigan)
- Ryan Shea Smith, Crazy (Washington)
- Ryan Shea Smith, Our Song (Twiddle Dee) (Washington)
- Chris Vaughn, The Wind (Alabama)
- The Lord's Vessel, Lost Without You (California)
- L'elan Vital, Endlessly Indebted (Colorado)
- Wake the Bear, Monuments of Mars (Ohio)
For information visit our website at http://www.innovationentertainment.com, or call us at (310) 396-0710.
Innovation Entertainment Group is a leading supplier of dynamic, memorable live & recorded music and entertainment. We are a full service entertainment company that offers live entertainment and music licensing; our events have included the Brazilian Beach Bash, Global Groove Music Festival, and the Seek Something Beautiful Campaign. More than entertainment, we create experiences.