(PRWEB) February 4, 2008
The latest version of the ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 Newsletter has today been released. This periodic publication covers news and developments with respect to information security and the international information security standards.
The newsletter is published on a quarterly basis, and subscription is entirely free of charge. This latest issue covers the following specific topics:
1) Celular Phone Security Considerations
2) Obtaining the Standards
3) The Trials and Tribulations of a Part Time Information Security Officer
4) More ISO 27001 Frequently Asked Questions
5) Using COBIT: The Acquisition Process
6) Information Security News Headlines
7) ISO 27000: The World Wide Phenomenon
8) BCM: Preparation, Planning and Risk
9) ISO 27001: Common Mistakesand Errors Part 1
10) Security Incident Response Planning
With a rapidly increasing number of high profle security breaches through misuse of cell phones, coverage of this topic is particularly timely. Equally, the assessment of ISO 27001 implementation failures is the first study on such a wide scale.
The issue can be viewed directly from the publishers web site:
With all previous additions are archived at: