counterfeiting drugs and pharmaceuticals is a $100 billion dollar a year illegal global business, we have been warning about it for nearly a year, and now the gloves are coming off.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 4, 2008
Americas Watchdog and its Global Piracy & Counterfeiting Consultants have been warning consumers worldwide to avoid purchasing ED drugs, medications, or any type of pharmaceutical on the Internet unless the consumer is 100% positive the Internet drug or medications are from the genuine manufacturer. According to Americas Watchdog, "we think counterfeit drugs could be a global 9-11, and we want to find out if the attack has already started. We also want to find out if people are dying from counterfeit pharmaceuticals, especially counterfeit ED type drugs, counterfeit sleeping pills or counterfeit pain relievers". The group went onto say, "counterfeiting drugs and pharmaceuticals is a $100 billion dollar a year illegal global business, we have been warning about it for nearly a year, and now the gloves are coming off."
If a loved one or family member has died from a ED type drug or any other type of medication purchased on the Internet, interested parties should contact the Global Piracy & Counterfeiting Consultants immediately. The group's web site is located at Http://GP-CC.Com
Family members or loved ones of individuals who died while taking the following types of medications are included in the group of individuals the Global Piracy & Counterfeiting Consultants wants to hear from: As follows:
- An individual was taking an Internet purchased ED medication (erectile dysfunction type drug) and suffered a massive heart attack and died.
- An individual was taking a Internet purchased sleeping pill or Internet sleeping medication and never woke up.
- An individual was taking an Internet purchased pain reliever or pain medication and they died.
What are the signs that a drug may have been purchased on the Internet?
- There is no prescription bottle, just pills in a blister pack (back sealed in an aluminum type product, the front a clear type plastic)
- The victim was receiving packages from India or China via the US Postal Service or an over night delivery service containing pills.
- The pills are in a typical looking prescription bottle, but the writing on the front of the bottle indicates it came from another city in the US/Europe/Canada or Asia, or from a doctor the family or loved one has no knowledge of.
- There is a charge on a credit card statement with a "RX" type name that a family member or loved one has never heard of before.
- Note: If an aid worker in Africa, Asia, South or Central America noticed that medications distributed on a wide scale basis had no positive affect on the patients, or the patients died, the aid worker or group should contact the Global Piracy & Counterfeit Consultants immediately.
The Global Piracy & Counterfeiting Consultants web site is located at (http://GP-CC.Com)
The Global Piracy & Counterfeiting Consultants was created as a way to protect consumers world wide, and at the same time to protect shareholders of legitimate pharmaceutical companies. This group has continuously warned that counterfeiting pharmaceuticals was a $100 billion dollar a year global enterprise for organized crime and possible terrorist groups. Americas Watchdog has taken this step, because the world needs to know if counterfeit drugs/pharmaceuticals are killing people, and in what kind of numbers. According to the group, "the gloves are off and let the chips fall where they may. Global consumers deserved a better warning system than a small watchdog group, the victims needed better advise, and the shareholders of legitimate pharmaceutical companies have been robbed blind by global counterfeiters. Its time to find out how bad things really are".
Americas Watchdog and its Global Piracy & Counterfeiting Consultants are all about global consumer protection, shareholder protection and corporate responsibility.
# # #