ReachForce Insight helped us identify additional opportunities in a vertical where we had seen success. With a narrow focus on the right companies to target we were able to deliver a targeted offering that increased our marketing results
Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 5, 2008
ReachForce Inc., a worldwide provider of OnDemand software and data services for targeted lead generation, announced today its customer base has grown to more than 165 industry-leading organizations since the company's inception in October 2005. This rapid growth represents an over 100 percent increase from the same period a year ago. New ReachForce customers include Convio, newScale, Taleo and WaveMaker. Current customers like NetQos, Planview and Scalent were among the strong list of renewing customers.
"ReachForce delivers the person at the company that we want to talk to," said Brian Korn, Director of Marketing at Scalent. "ReachForce is the most cost-effective resource for lead generation that I have found to date."
Other key accomplishments in 2007 included:
- At Dreamforce 2007, a salesforce.com user group event, ReachForce announced ReachForce Insight, a Software-as-a-Service that analyzes in-funnel CRM data and determines target market 'sweet spots.' ReachForce Insight compliments the rest of ReachForce's product line by helping customers determine the right companies to target their lead generation efforts at, while ReachForce Data Services find the right person within those companies.
- ReachForce was awarded its sixth key lead generation technology patent, in 2007. The current patent awarded is Patent Number 7,275,083, and refers to a Web-based system that generates customer leads through the use of pre-emptive profiling.
- ReachForce closed its Series B financing in December 2007, securing $5 million to accelerate new customer acquisition and product technology initiatives. Investors included Greenhill SAVP, a VC specializing in technology-enabled services, and original Series A investor, G-51 Capital.
- ReachForce Data Factory reached new highs in data production and added a 100% guarantee on Data Quality - the first of its kind in the industry.
- Data access increased to seven million companies with multiple attributes to define firmographic targeted selection of businesses. Contact record access via third party relationships crossed 40 million, powering ReachForce's next generation of data prediction technology.
"ReachForce Insight helped us identify additional opportunities in a vertical where we had seen success. With a narrow focus on the right companies to target we were able to deliver a targeted offering that increased our marketing results," said Linda Roach, VP of Marketing at Planview.
"We are excited that these leading companies have chosen ReachForce to fuel their targeted lead generation initiatives and their results validate that what we are doing is dramatically changing B2B sales and marketing programs and ultimately increasing revenue," said Suaad Sait, CEO of ReachForce. "This is a necessary shift because successful targeted lead generation drives revenue, a key imperative for marketers in any business."
ReachForce expects its workforce to double in size by the end of 2008. The product development and sales groups are planned to have the most growth. To accommodate this expansion, the company plans to relocate to a 10,000 square foot space by the end of Q1 2008.
ReachForce, Inc. is a worldwide provider of data and software solutions that enable B2B companies to target marketing and sales initiatives at the right person in the right company, every time. ReachForce's revolutionary approach increases lead generation effectiveness and accelerates sales cycles. ReachForce customers have experienced increased results by 20 to 30 times for every dollar spent on marketing and sales initiatives - maximizing the value of CRM and marketing automation investments. For more information on ReachForce, please visit http://www.reachforce.com.