Ronkonkoma, NY (PRWEB) February 7, 2008
The newly released SL-10 Hot Tack Tester & Seal Tester's touch-screen computer allows the operator to quickly change key parameters such as pressure, temperature and dwell time. The built-in dual-load cells measure the actual force applied to the film. The computer controlled temperature is assured to ± 1.1°C (± 2°F) across the entire width of the film sample.
The SL-10 Hot Tack Tester & Seal Tester is equipped with a full-capacity computer that automatically compiles and graphs test results. The operator can easily recall and view stored test results. Printer and data ports allow the user to create reports and communicate information quickly and accurately.
Some important features of this tester include:
- Conforms to ASTM F 1921-98 for hot-tack seal testing
- Direct-touch color screen
- Computer controlled pressure, temperature and dwell time
- Ethernet port, Printer Port, 2 USB Ports, PS/2 Keyboard Port, VGA Monitor Port
- Independent upper & lower sealing temperatures
- Dual-load cells for consistent sealing surface pressure
- Measures actual dwell time on the sealing sample
- Safety guards and switches for safe operation
- Quick-Change Seal Jaw Inserts with any seal pattern
- Manual Sample Loading Tray
- Automatic Sample-Loading Tray (recommended to eliminate potential operator inconsistencies while inserting film samples)
- Hot-tack / Automatic seal-puller
- Phenolic seal-jaw tray
- Anti-trip foot pedal
Testing Machines Inc. (TMI) manufactures and markets physical property testing instruments for the paper, pulp, film, foil, ink, coatings, nonwoven, textile and corrugated industries. TMI has a network of sales offices and agents throughout the US and in over 50 countries.
Testing Machines Inc. acquired Lako Tool in October 2007. With more than 30 years of experience, Lako Tool serves the film packaging machinery industry with Sealing, Cutting and Punching Solutions. The company also produces Hot Tack and Heat Sealing instruments for laboratory use.
The TMI Group of Companies consists of Testing Machines Inc., New York, Lawson-Hemphill, Swansea, Ma, Messmer Instruments Ltd., UK, Büchel BV, Netherlands, Lako Tool, Ohio, Adamel Lhomargy, France and TMI Canada.
For more information contact:
Testing Machines Inc.
2 Fleetwood Court, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 USA
Tel: 631-439-5400 Fax: 631-439-5420