Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) February 7, 2008
Loovya.com, the newest player in the thriving online dating industry, today announced its beta re-launch.
Built from the ground up, Loovya (http://www.loovya.com) takes a fundamentally different approach to online dating by creating a more personalized, intimate sense of community. Where many competitor sites focus on giving members access to a database of other singles' profiles, Loovya provides a multi-dimensional, well-rounded experience that goes beyond member profiles.
"We believe that men and women are inherently social and have the desire to interact and connect with one another," says the Frank Gorton President and Founder. "That's why we've created a fun, fresh, interactive environment that invites members to do much more than simply browse through page after page of flat profiles. Users will still have several ways to search for that special someone; but they can enhance their experience with tools and features that make it fun to stay and play for a while."
One way the site supports this philosophy is through a host of slick tools, engaging features and interactive communication options, including:
- Online Journal: A free-form diary (part of your profile) in which you can make entries. There's no questions or check boxes -- so the sky's the limit on what you want to reveal.
- The Inside Scoop: An e-mail tool that helps you obtain a "second opinion" about a prospective match. You'll have the chance to hear first-hand what a person's friends have to say about him or her.
- Morning After Letters: Pre-written e-letters that save you from searching for the right words. Whether your first encounter was fabulous or a flop, these simply stated notes make your intentions known.
- Dating Doctors: E-mail insight from been-there-done-it dating veterans. Users can write to Loovya's Dating Doctors for advice they may -- or may not -- want to hear.
- Love Advice Articles: A robust collection of online articles that covers complex topics on love, friendship and everything in between.
- Instant Messaging and Video Chatting: Real-time chat capabilities that let you get a feel for someone's personality. Scheduled for post-beta launch.
To further strengthen its sense of community, Loovya plans to round out its members' experiences by extending its offerings to the offline world as well. "Our ultimate goal is to add another whole dimension to online dating. By partnering with local sponsors in key cities, we can do things like build out an events calendar for our members," says the Frank Gorton. "Events can range from cooking classes to dance lessons to travel excursions, and will serve as a great way to meet others in a casual, comfortable group environment."
# # #