Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) February 7, 2008
Jay Berkowitz, strategic internet marketing consultant, presents 10 Proven Techniques to Increase Website's ROI at Florida Direct Marketing Association event.
The Florida Direct Marketing Association is hosting a luncheon for members and non-members to share 10 Proven Techniques to Increase Website's ROI. The event begins at 11:30 on February 21, 2008 at the Westin Hotel in Fort Lauderdale off Cypress Creek Road. Here, attendees will learn techniques to maximize website traffic and then convert that traffic into sales and achieve a better website ROI.
Jay Berkowitz is considered among the top strategic marketing consultants practicing today. He has been featured as an expert in numerous publications including the Wall Street Journal, Las Vegas Review-Journal and South Florida Business Journal. Mr. Berkowitz is able to show business owners and marketing executives how to attract and maximize website traffic.
Topics will include:
- Learn the ten critical elements of successful website design and better website ROI
- The essentials of search engine optimization and how you can position your website at the top of Google and the other search engines?
- Discover the new Web 2.0 technologies that are important for business. Including: Blogging. Podcasting. Wikipedia. Second Life. Twitter. Seesmic.
- Review best practices for paid online media to maximize website traffic
- Understand how to measure and evaluate effective internet marketing performance
- Why Direct Marketers make the best internet marketers and how to apply traditional Direct Marketing practices in the interactive world
- How can you use the internet to build your personal brand?
- Why YouTube is more than just skateboarding dogs and how you can use it to build your brand online.
- What is 'User Generated Content' and what are the opportunities for marketers?
For the fifth year in a row, we have invited Jay Berkowitz to be a Keynote presenter for the Florida Direct Marketing Association. Every time our members have seen Jay present they leave with a list of action items that they immediately implement for building their businesses. Consistently, we hear from our attendees' asking us when are we having Jay back because they learned from him how to develop a website strategy and the know-how for growing it into a lead and sales revenue generator." - Keith Fletcher, President of FDMA.
Following his keynote presentation, please join Mr. Berkowitz for a special intimate website lab session. He will evaluate your website and share key performance metrics and internet ratings. The event begins at 11:30 and runs through 1:30, as an added bonus attendees are invited to stay and have Mr. Berkowitz analyze their website and share key performance metrics and internet ratings. In this open forum where people will be able to have a one-on-one consultation with an industry leading strategic marketing consultant. For more information or to register please visit the FDMA website.
About the Florida Direct Marketing Association (FDMA)
The FDMA has nearly 200 members, including catalogers, Internet retailers, financial services providers, publishers, book and music clubs and retail stores. "Direct marketing" is the art and science of sending one-to-one promotional messages directly to consumers, which allows marketers to measure response rates and campaign effectiveness. For more information please visit http://www.fdma.org
Jay Berkowitz, President and CEO of Ten Golden Rules
Ten Golden Rules are marketing strategy consultants based in Boca Raton, Florida. The strategic marketing consulting firm helps firms achieve better website ROI, using the most effective search engine marketing and other Internet marketing tactics to maximize website traffic. For more information please visit http://www.TenGoldenRules.com. The 10 Golden Rules Internet Marketing Podcast is available at Podcast.TenGoldenRules.com and on iTunes.