New York (PRWEB) February 8, 2008
One of the hottest applications these days is 1:1 (personalized) printing. In these applications, marketing documents can be personalized to every recipient, tailoring full-color images, text, and graphics to every recipient based on information from a database. But how much of this is hype? How much is accessible to the small and mid-sized marketers? And for marketers wanting to get started with these applications, how do they begin?
To meet this need, The Industry Measure has released "1:1 (Personalized) Printing: Boosting Profits Through Relevance," a primer with case studies, ROI calculations, and analysis designed for marketers, creatives, and others on the buying side of 1:1 print. This report is also designed for 1:1 printers and hardware and software manufacturers who may be looking for educational materials to distribute to their customer and prospect bases.
This report is broken down into seven detailed sections:
- Section 1: Introduction to 1:1 personalization and the driving factors behind it.
- Section 2: 1:1 printing basics, including the technology that drives 1:1 capabilities, examples of complex and simple 1:1 printing, and the benefits of using this approach.
- Section 3: Ways to evaluate the success of personalization, including measurement techniques and hypotheticals of static/1:1 print programs.
- Section 4: Analysis of the different classifications of 1:1 printing by technology and application.
- Section 5: "Best in class" case studies of 1:1 printing for each of six key categories: loyalty, prospecting, direct sales, personalized URLs (PURLs), fundraising, and transactional/transpromotional.
- Section 6: How marketers can maximize their advantage through best practices of 1:1 print.
- Section 7: Conclusions for marketers and additional resources that may be useful.
The report is written by Industry Measure Senior Analyst Heidi Tolliver-Nigro, who is widely known for her unbiased, no-nonsense perspective.
This report is available for immediate purchase by visiting the secure Industry Measure eStore online at http://www.theindustrymeasure.com or by phone at 866-873-6310. The report is 68 pages and is offered both as a standalone PDF report for $49 or as a print-ready document that can be licensed for distribution to customers and employees for $349. Please contact us for more information regarding this option. Industry Measure eStore customers can download the standalone report in PDF Acrobat format immediately after purchase.
About The Industry Measure...
The Industry Measure specializes in the assessment of trends and changes in graphic communications markets by providing timely and strategic information, hard-hitting market analysis and concise expert opinion. The reports have earned the reputation for containing the most reliable and timely industry intelligence in the graphic arts and graphic design marketplaces. The Industry Measure can be reached on the Web (http://www.theindustrymeasure.com), via email (info @ theindustrymeasure.com) or toll-free by phone at 866-873-6310.
All brand names, trademarks, and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Industry Measure
The Industry Measure