As the search market continues to grow and evolve it is clear that it must become a significant part of the marketing mix for companies of all sizes and marketing budgets
Southport, CT (PRWEB) February 11, 2008
eWayDirect, Inc., and the BlueLens Franchise Group, leaders in emessaging and search marketing, announce a new scalable solution for organic search marketing.
"As the search market continues to grow and evolve it is clear that it must become a significant part of the marketing mix for companies of all sizes and marketing budgets," says Marty Donner, chief revenue officer at eWayDirect. "However, until now, many small and mid-sized companies have not been able to compete."
eWayDirect and BlueLens SEO campaigns have a number of different levels of engagement:
- SEO Website Assessment package: Here you'll receive a website review that checks for coding, content, keywords, and technology platform in order to see where you are currently ranking. The SEO team will also deliver an in-depth report on what needs to be done to make your site more search engine-friendly.
- The Bronze SEO package is an entry-level package that will deliver the above evaluation and is designed to increase targeted traffic to five selected webpages.
- The Silver SEO package drives targeted traffic to 15 webpages, and adds the creation of an XML sitemap, submission to Google Base, and press release optimization.
- The Gold SEO package is a robust solution to give terrific website visibility. It drives traffic to 25 webpages, makes submissions to the top directories, provides a best practices guide, press release optimizations and link assessments and optimizations.
- The Enterprise SEO package is our most comprehensive SEO solution that targets keywords, content, code, web infrastructure, and links, optimizing both on-page and off-page elements to drive more targeted visitors to your site.
In addition, eWayDirect and the BlueLens Franchise Group are offeringseparate optional link-building services, new content development, and website monitoring services.
Educational opportunities are also available: eWayDirect and the BlueLEns Franchise Group will provide in-house SEO training for marketing and technical staff.
"Because eWayDirect currently provides email marketing and SEM solutions to companies of all sizes, we have a deep understanding of the challenges they face in trying to grow their online revenues and profits," says eWayDirect's Donner. "Our new scalable solutions leverage this expertise by bringing to market a series of products that will fit virtually all budgets and allow companies of all sizes to profitably take advantage of the continued rapid growth of the search marketplace."
All of these packages offer the same professional service and customer support for which eWayDirect and the BlueLens Franchise Group are known. With 85% of marketing budgets moving online, it is an excellent time for companies with an online presence to have their websites start providing a return on investment through organic search; and with these scalable solutions, SEO can be within everybody's reach.
eWayDirect is a market leader in both search marketing and emessaging. Besides providing the highest level of expertise in both PPC and SEO, the company's Priority1email platform allows marketers to isolate their best customers and get their campaigns through to the inbox 100% of the time.
The BlueLens Franchise Group is currently offering franchises that follow the successful business model established by eWayDirect, Inc., a full-service emessaging and search marketing firm. BlueLens franchisees offer these same services to clients and resellers in their respective territories. "It's a model that works," says Neil Rosen, president, founder, and CEO of eWayDirect. "And one that we are proud to share with franchisees nationwide."
Persons interested in learning more about BlueLens franchise opportunities are encouraged to visit the website (http://www.BlueLensFanchiseGroup.com) and listen to a brief webinar that explains the franchise process, or to simply call Marty Donner at (203) 256-5127.