Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 8, 2008
Marley Majcher, Founder and CEO of The Party Goddess! (http://www.ThePartyGoddess.com), has a series of creative and affordable tips that will transform the way you celebrate Valentine's Day. Fun Ideas Include:
- Cluster votive or pillar candles atop some pink, red and/or white candy for a simple, cool and festive centerpiece
- Say "I Love You" (or any other message of your choice) by placing these handwritten words of affection inside a box of chocolates for your darling to discover
- Decorate a salad with heart shaped beets or croutons, or use the same design to create cookies, brownies or pancakes
- Pour a bowl of oatmeal in a heart shaped pattern, and add festive toppings for a special breakfast
- Turn a fortune cookie into a valentine by wrapping it in a damp paper towel, and then microwave it for 50-60 seconds. Remove the original message, insert your own greeting and mold the cookie back to its original shape
"Valentine's Day is such a fabulously gratuitous holiday that it's a shame not to take full advantage of it. Even if you just gather up all of the pink and red foods, candy and accents you can think of, you're way ahead of the game. Make your significant other feel like the rock star they are by doing something really personal, different and of course, from the heart," said Ms. Majcher
Speeches and Event Planning
Marley frequently speaks before various professional organizations, offering her patented guidance about event planning and entrepreneurial success. "The key to staging an amazing event, is to pick a focus and maximize your bang for the buck. I help people realize their vision with a minimal amount of drama," stated Majcher.
About The Party Goddess!
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Party Goddess! has handled such notable events as Snoop Dogg's vow renewal for the E! Channel, the opening of the Hollywood Bowl with Stevie Wonder and Bonnie Raitt, the Critics' Choice Awards honoring Harrison Ford and featuring Christina Applegate and Jennifer Connolly, Keyshawn Johnson's Birthday Party and launches for the Porsche Carrera and Bentley automobiles. Clients include Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer), Earthlink, Cedars-Sinai, Georgetown University, Art Center College of Design, Rusnak Automotive Group, San Diego Polo Club, See's Candies, Cal Tech and Whole Foods Market.