If you are suspicious of your spouse's behavior, Valentine's Day provides you with the perfect opportunity to learn the truth
Mount Clemens, MI (PRWEB) February 7, 2008
While Valentine's Day may be a special occasion for your spouse; a possibility exists that their affections may be aimed at another person. On this romantic holiday, cheating spouses and their partners tend to make special plans together. "If you are suspicious of your spouse's behavior, Valentine's Day provides you with the perfect opportunity to learn the truth," says Kelli Rivera of Advanced Surveillance Group.
These secret meetings are generally very predictable. The encounters typically occur on or within several days of Valentine's Day. Many encounters will happen on the following weekend this year, seeing as the holiday will be falling on a Thursday.
Gathering evidence of an extramarital affair on Valentine's Day is generally less difficult than usual. Cheaters tend to spend more time together on this holiday than they usually do. They bring each other cards, gifts, and candy in order to make the holiday a special occasion. They also tend to be very sloppy when it comes to paying attention to persons watching or following them. When the excitement takes over, the job of catching a person in the act becomes even easier.
Valentine's Day is a busy day for the private investigators at Advanced Surveillance Group. If you believe your spouse may be having an affair, this is the perfect time to take action and catch them in the act. Please review the following suspicious spousal activities in order to determine if you may be facing a problem:
- Making secretive telephone calls
- Leaving the room when receiving a phone call, voice mail, or text message
- Acting preoccupied or distant when with you
- Mention of an unordinary work meeting or activity near Valentine's Day
- Hiding computer activity from you or using the computer while you are gone or asleep
- Requests that you not use their vehicle or takes the spare set of keys
- Suddenly makes a music CD or has on from an unknown source
- Initiates a petty fight just to make an excuse to leave the home or be angry
- Purchases new underwear, perfume, or cologne
- Taking special care in appearance (clothes, hair cuts, diets, teeth whitening)
- Withdraws money from the ATM but purchases nothing for the family
If you are experiencing these signs, it may be time to seek professional assistance. You deserve to know the truth.
If a cheating spouse and their paramour cannot spend time together on Valentine's Day in person, there will often times be lengthy contact via telephone, email, or instant messaging. If they cannot be together, surely they will be telling each other how much they miss each other.
For more information about infidelity investigations and the other services provided by A.S.G. please call us at 888-677-9700 for a free, confidential consultation with an investigator, or visit our website http://www.CheatingSpousePI.com.
# # #