New York, NY (PRWEB) February 11, 2008
Investment Banking firm Near Earth LLC announced today the publication of a 42-page whitepaper entitled "Wireless Spectrum: Invisible Real Estate" by Partner John Stone. This addition to the free Near Earth online library provides an overview of the regulatory issues, license values and applications of wireless spectrum. A discussion of spectrum utilization, efficiency and potential future allocation regimes is also included. Near Earth's John Stone commented: "With the valuations being reached in recent and ongoing spectrum license auctions and transactions, the industry and its investors should find this overview to be particularly timely and relevant."
The Near Earth online library also includes the following titles:
- "Digital Music at mid-2007: Finding value in fragmentation and volatility" (46 pages)
- "Broadband Wireless Access: An Industry Primer" (38 pages)
- "Web Hosting: Emerging Trends and Dynamics" (22 pages)
- "IPTV - The Future of Television?" (41 pages)
- "Analysis of the Fixed Satellite Services Industry" (38 pages)
- "Analysis of the GEO Satellite Manufacturing Industry" (27 pages)
- "Mobile Satellite Service w/ Valuation of Ancillary Terrestrial Components (ATC)" (21 pages)
- "US Telecom Laws and Transactions" (65 pages) by Brown Raysman
- "Broadband Satellite Services" (19 pages) by HNS/Frost & Sullivan
All of the whitepapers can be downloaded through the Near Earth LLC website, which can be found by clicking here.
While Near Earth believes these contribute useful industry insights, it does not publish investment valuations or recommendations of any kind and publications should not be construed as direct or indirect recommendations to buy or sell any security. For Near Earth LLC's complete disclosure statement click here .
About Near Earth LLC
Near Earth is a specialized Investment Bank which brings the highest quality senior level attention to companies in the greater commercial satellite/space, telecom, media, entertainment, and technology industries.
Near Earth provides a full range of capital raising, advisory and consulting services to companies and their Boards. We also provide financial advisory services, valuation, structuring, and due diligence support to private equity, hedge and distressed debt funds. Please contact us if you would like our assistance with a contemplated satellite, telecom or media investment or portfolio divestment.
Near Earth LLC
phone: (646) 290-7796