Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 15, 2008
Effective immediately, RezStream, a national leader in hospitality solutions is pleased to announce the release of its brand new credit card processing module. RezStream's partnership with PPI ensures hospitality businesses lower rates and better service for all credit card processing needs. Process credit card deposits, pre-authorize credit amounts (for the lowest rates), or process retail swiped transactions directly from within RezStream Professional. Eliminate costly hardware, save time, money, and protect your valuable data.
Bill Mitchell, Chief Operating Officer of RezStream, says the new credit card processing gateway will significantly lower processing rates for RezStream clients.
"This new credit card processing module is the result of years of collaboration with Payment Processing Inc. What makes this new credit card processing gateway unique is that it always delivers the lowest rates, regardless when you process payments," says Mitchell. "In addition, there are absolutely no per attempt gateway fees! It also works in Canada which is a huge plus!"
RezStream, located in Denver, Colorado, provides property management software and real-time Internet reservation products for hotels, motels, condominium and vacation rentals, property management rentals, dude ranches, spas, campgrounds, RV parks and marinas, and now, bed and breakfasts, inns, and similar businesses. RezStream serves over 1,000 unique lodging clients.
Key features of the new RezStream credit card module include:
- Lower pricing: The new RezStream credit card processing module is "lodging certified." If a business also processes advanced deposits, full payment before, or at check-in, this new gateway will yield the lowest rates possible. Say goodbye to "teaser rates" and other gateways that promise low rates only to penalize a business for not following the "exact rules" lodging requirements to get the lowest rates.
- No per attempt fees: The new RezStream credit card processing gateway has no per attempt processing fees. Most gateways charge 10-25 cents per attempt.
- One stop shopping: Get a merchant account and processing services from one company. There is just one number to call if assistance is required.
- Works in Canada: RezStream is pleased to offer this new gateway to Canadian customers. Many credit card gateways do not offer services to businesses in Canada. The new RezStream credit card gateway fully supports Canadian businesses.
- Keeps valuable data safe: PCI's Internet gateway is PCI and CISP certified. In addition, RezStream Professional uses 256 bit encryption, and other security features, to protect valuable credit card information.
RezStream continues to improve and enhance their flagship products, RezStream Professional Property Management Software (PMS) and the RezStream Booking Engine, and also offers additional products such as RezStream Website Design, Hosting, & Promotion to increase web site revenue and online reservations.
For more information, contact RezStream toll-free at 866-360-8210 or visit their website at http://www.rezstream.com.