El Segundo, CA (PRWEB) February 13, 2008
Accordent Technologies, Inc., today announced the immediate availability of the Accordent Media Management System (AMMS) Certification Module 2.1 with array of new testing, tracking and certification features designed to meet growing demand for online continuing medical education, continuing legal education and government-mandated safety, financial and human resource compliance programs.
The AMMS Certification Module 2.1 enables organizations to increase the number and range of online testing programs so that busy medical, legal and other professionals can meet certification requirements whenever, and wherever, their busy schedules allow. The new module provides unparalleled automation and audience tracking features that enable clients to easily design, deliver and report on employee performance over time, including:
- Enhanced Data Collection: Clients can design online tests that use a variety of formats – including multiple choice, true/false responses and open-text survey questions – to cross-reference students' mastery of the subject matter;
- Audience Tracking: When integrated with client Active Directory services, the enhanced Certification Module can track responses to questions, question sets and surveys to provide detailed reports on how individuals and organizational groups are performing;
- Automated Test Administration: Program administrators can set pass/fail thresholds based on the number of correct responses and place a limit on the number of times an individual can attempt to pass a test before they must re-take the course;
- Automatic Online Certificates: The AMMS Certification Module 2.1 can automatically generate customized and personalized online certificates upon successful test completion;
- Auditable Certification Reports: When integrated with client Active Directory Services, the system can record which viewers have watched each presentation, for how long they watched it, and how they interacted with the material. This viewer tracking and reporting functionality provides an auditable record for professional certification and compliance programs
"We continue to see growing demand from our clients to have easy access to performance data relating to their online learning content so they can understand the effectiveness of these programs and track their impact on the organization," stated Mike Newman, CEO of Accordent Technologies. "The AMMS Certification Module 2.1 breaks new ground in empowering organizations not only to create and deliver comprehensive online testing programs, but also to track how audiences view and interact with content and to display the results in graphical reports designed for use by business managers."
The Accordent Rich Media Communications Suite is the only automated, end-to-end infrastructure for creating, distributing, managing and measuring the effectiveness of multimedia presentation assets. The company's rich media creation products include its flagship Accordent PresenterPRO™, a live and on-demand webcasting solution with interactive features, such as polling, surveys and moderated Q&A; the Accordent Capture Station™, an easy-to-use, room-based appliance that enables anyone to webcast and record high-value presentations that take place every day in the world's meeting rooms, classrooms and boardrooms; and Accordent Engage™, a behind-the-firewall, enhanced audio webcasting system that enables multimedia webcasting from the desktop. The company's media management platform is the Accordent Media Management System, the first centralized online communications management infrastructure for ingesting, organizing, searching, publishing and securing multi-level access to Accordent presentations and other multimedia communications - including archived web- and video-conferences.
About Accordent Technologies, Inc.
Accordent Technologies provides enterprise-wide rich media communications solutions that enable world-class organizations to inform, train and engage their audiences online. More than 1500 customers worldwide, including Unisys, JP Morgan Chase, Ford, Harvard and National Institutes of Health, rely on Accordent solutions to create, manage, distribute and measure the effectiveness of their multimedia presentation assets. Accordent has earned distinction for its award-winning products and long-standing commitment to the success of its customers and partners. Learn more about Accordent's exceptional solutions at http://www.accordent.com.
Accordent Capture Station, Accordent PresenterPRO, Accordent Engage and Accordent Media Management System are trademarks of Accordent Technologies. Other trademarks that may be mentioned in this release are the intellectual property of their respective owners.