Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 19, 2008
Every year, hundreds of thousands of outstanding candidates from superior, smaller schools go unnoticed. And thousands of corporate positions go unfilled. Nearly 30 percent of all college candidates attend schools with a population of 5,000 or less -- but few companies have had the resources to reach them. Until now.
Honor Roll Online, an innovative online recruiting service, uses technology to level the playing field for companies, colleges and candidates. The company is led by former executives from a variety of disciplines, including Human Resources, Accounting, Healthcare, Finance, Law and Information Technology.
Honor Roll has consolidated the student population of the top small colleges, universities and scholarship foundations in the United States to offer its corporate affiliates the ability to create and execute successful, cost-effective recruiting campaigns. By developing relationships with students that rival most career service centers on large campuses, HRO can provide corporate recruiters not only a direct communication pipeline to the most qualified and motivated candidates, but the tools to attract, identify, qualify, interview and hire top talent in as little as 24 hours. And no one ever has to leave the office. From real-time references to web-cam interviews, every aspect of the program was designed to help find just the right talent, right now.
The Honor Roll Online program offers several unique advantages:
- A year-round corporate presence on dozens of key campuses
- Showcases and promotes companies and career opportunities with on-campus events
- Established relationships with school career service personnel
- Expanded talent pool depth and breadth
- Corporate diversity hiring initiatives
- Streamlined candidate search and qualification process
- Accelerated candidate interviewing and hiring process
- Implementation of flexible recruiting strategies and techniques
- Reduced overall college recruiting program cost
Contact Laurie Byrne at http://www.HonorRollOnline.com or call 866.348.7267
# # #