Let the Fingers Do the Walking on Your Valentine
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 17, 2008
The leading Atlanta massage school, Atlanta School of Massage was recently featured on one of the top-ranked TV stations in Atlanta. Casey Hunter, an Atlanta School of Massage graduate, provided tips in a massage demonstration for a lifestyle news segment on CBS 46's "Better Mornings." Viewers received numerous tips from Casey on how to impress loved ones with a relaxing back massage.
Corinna Allen, the lifestyle and entertainment reporter for CBS 46, also featured Atlanta School of Massage in a segment titled "Let the Fingers Do the Walking on Your Valentine" where Casey demonstrated how viewers can give their special someone a hand massage.
The segments can be viewed on the CBS46 web site:
Atlanta School of Massage was selected for the segment because of their great reputation and the massage and skin care services offered to the public in the student clinic located in the Dunwoody area of Atlanta, Georgia. Gift certificates to the student clinic are available by visiting atlantaschoolofmassage.com/giftcards.asp.
About the Premier Atlanta massage school, Atlanta School of Massage:
Atlanta School of Massage, an international leader and pioneering massage therapy school, is celebrating 27 successful years in massage therapy training. In keeping with their leading edge tradition, they continue to grow their long history of accomplishments:
- First massage therapy school to open in the state of Georgia
- First massage therapy school in Georgia to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT)
- Named a 2004 School of Distinction by the ACCSCT
- First massage therapy school in Georgia to be approved by the US Department of Education to offer Title IV funding
- First to partner with Emory University on research into the beneficial effects of neuromuscular therapy on patients with Parkinson's disease
- The first massage therapy school in Georgia to open a skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics
Atlanta School of Massage is located at 2 Dunwoody Park, Atlanta, Georgia 30338. For more information, call 1-888-276-6277 or visit atlantaschoolofmassage.com. For more information on their skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics, the premier esthetician school in Georgia, visit atlantainstituteofaesthetics.com.