In today's world, businesses are striving to be good corporate citizens. If each company bought one eco-friendly pen, bag or other promotional item, think of the impact we could all make, not just on a national level, but globally as well. It's huge!
Past News ReleasesRSS
Danvers, MA (PRWEB) February 19, 2008
Offering a welcome alternative for socially responsible businesses, Corporate Accents Unlimited has launched a new division: Green Promotional Items.
This exciting new division offers eco-friendly corporate gifts and environmentally safe promotional items made from post-industrial plastic, corn plastic, recycled, organic, biodegradable, and other earth-friendly materials, as well as a selection of solar-powered products.
"In today's world, businesses are striving to be good corporate citizens. If each company bought one eco-friendly pen, bag or other promotional item, think of the impact we could all make, not just on a national level, but globally as well. It's huge!" said Gerri Weiner, founder and president of Corporate Accents Unlimited and its new Green Promotional Items division.
Weiner launched Green Promotional Items to bring her decades of corporate promotions experience to a socially responsible and meaningful endeavor. Customers will benefit from her extensive knowledge and research into the vast array of green options, from fun to traditional, to help businesses make the right choices for:
- Thanking a customer
- Motivating staff
- Driving traffic at trade shows
- Raising awareness of causes
"Going green makes good business sense, too," Weiner added, noting that promotional gifts bearing the "recycled" symbol or based on recycled, recyclable, or re-usable materials make a powerful statement about your corporate brand and engender goodwill among present and future customers.
Among the thousands of green promotional items offered are:
- Organic T-shirts, Organic Tote Bags, and Organic Hats made from natural fibers such as organic cotton, jute, and bamboo/cotton blends from inspected toxic-free organic farms.
- Novelties like Recycled Key Rings and lanyards made from recycled plastic soda bottles.
- Biodegradable Cups, Biodegradable Golf Tees, and Biodegradable Bags, including re-usable grocery bags.
- Recycled Pens, Recycled Pencils, and Recycled Mugs made from post-industrial and post-consumer materials.
- Solar-Powered Accessories such as pen lights and calculators.
- Pens and coffee mugs made from corn-based plastic and other petroleum alternatives.
- Pocket folders, Note Pads, and calendars made from recycled cardboard, newspaper, and other paper-based products.
- Silk-screened corporate logos using soy-based and other eco-friendly inks.
A portion of profits from Green Promotional Items will be donated to charity. For more information on Green Promotional Items, or to receive a catalog, call (978) 762-9500 or visit http://www.greenpromotionalitems.com.
About Corporate Accents:
Founded by Gerri Weiner in 2000, Corporate Accents Unlimited is a full-service supplier of promotional products and wearables, providing exceptional service, products, and design. Corporate Accents and its new Green Promotional Items division offer personal professional service and stand behind every order. The company has WBENC National Certification as a Women's Business Enterprise and is SOMWBA-certified in Massachusetts by the State Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance. For information on Corporate Accents, visit http://www.corporateaccents.biz or call (978) 762-9500.
Note to Editors: Photos of green promotional items are available upon request.