Southfield, MI (PRWEB) February 19, 2008
Southfield, MI -- DSS Corporation launched a new contact center thought leadership website. This is the first in a series to come.
The website (http://www.callcentermethods.com) is designed for call center CEOs, COOs, presidents, vice presidents of sales and vice presidents of operations in the contact center industry. The site covers a broad range of topics designed to generate revenue and increase customer conversion. The topics include: customer conversion, turn-over reduction and cross-sell optimization.
This Revenue focused website focuses on 7 major issues impacting improved customer conversion. In summary these issues are as follows:
1. No metrics set up to measure Customer Conversion Ratios within the contact center
2. Lack of an Effective Quality Program
3. Lack of a 360° communication capture method within the Contact Center
4. The Peter Principal - the Peter Principal is a concept known as promoting people to their level of incompetence
5. View Contact Center as a Cost Center and not a Profit Center
6. Focus on Quantitative Analytics not Qualitative Analytics
7. Lack of continuous Agent training
The site also provides a white paper addressing these issues and ways to increase customer conversion which ultimately increases revenue.
For more information on customer conversion, please visit: http://www.callcentermethods.com
DSS Corporation (http://www.equauture.com), headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, specializes improved customer conversion and turn-over reduction in the contact center industry.
Contact: Jeff Vezina, DSS Corporation Phone: (866) dss-corp Fax: (248) 569-6567 Email: jvezina @ dss-corp.com
# # #