Bryn Mawr, PA (PRWEB) February 21, 2008
As the month of March approaches The American College Center for Ethics in Financial Services continues to prepare for Ethics Awareness Month (EAM) and its upcoming webcast. The webcast, “The Role of the Ethical Leader: How To Put Ethics Into Practice in Financial Services,” will take place on March 4th from 2:00-4:00 pm EST, and provide a unique opportunity to learn more about ethical practices from four prominent leaders in the industry, including:
- Steve Anderson: Senior Executive Vice President and National Sales Manager, Waddell and Reed
- Jeff Bosco: COO of the American Family Life Insurance Company and Vice President, Variable Products and Health
- John Greene, CLU®, ChFC®, President of Agency Distribution, Prudential Financial, Individual Life Insurance Division
- Scott R. Perry: President, Bankers Life and Casualty Company
The webcast has been submitted for state insurance continuing education credit in all 50 states.
The EAM Toolkit available to all companies that support ethical business practices. The Ethics Awareness Month toolkit consists of two videos, each accompanied by a moderators’ guide, and an article titled: “Ethics Awareness for The Financial Services Professionals.”
This article would be excellent addition to a company newsletter.
The available videos are:
- Client Communications. This video is an in-depth case study of client interactions and provides a platform for participant discussion on a multitude of ethical concerns.
- Ethical Scenarios. This collection of 10 short scenarios on important and current ethical issues will help financial services company employees better understand how ethics impacts productivity and profitability.
All of these materials can be used individually or in conjunction with each other to stimulate thoughtful discussions about ethical issues. The toolkit will be available March 1, 2008 at TheAmericanCollege.edu/ethics
Registration forms are available online at TheAmericanCollege.edu/ethics. Interested participants can also contact Jamie Lynn Rij at 610-526-1324 or Jamie.Rij @ TheAmericanCollege.edu to register for the event. Be sure to check the technical requirements and monitor guidelines in order to make sure that your software is compatible before the webcast begins.
The American College is also offering companies an opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to ethical practices and Ethics Awareness Month. By clicking on an online link at the Center for Ethics in Financial Services web page, individual companies can be added to a visible list of supporters. This show of support helps reinforce the importance of ethics as they apply to current business practices in today’s increasingly complex workplace.
The American College is dedicated to leadership in innovative training and development that helps financial services companies and their employees succeed. As a non-profit educational institution holding the highest level of academic accreditation, The College has served as a valued business partner to banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies, and others for 80 years. The American College’s faculty represents some of the financial services industry’s foremost thought leaders. For more information, visit http://www.TheAmericanCollege.edu.
Ashley E. Snyder, Public Relations Associate
The American College
# # #