Dayton, Ohio (PRWEB) February 21, 2008
Addressing the problems faced in the supply chain, and in response to demands across numerous industry sectors, Axicon has developed a full ANSI/ISO/CEN version of their best selling barcode verification range.
Specifically targeting the thermal printing market, the on-line system gives the user the ability to check each and every barcode printed, guaranteeing quality and creating a full audit trail. Traceability of this type has always been a prerequisite in the world of pharmaceuticals and is now often demanded by major retailers.
In order to create the audit trail, the results of each individual verification scan are saved in spreadsheet form. In addition to this the unique Axicon scan data file can be saved, allowing for an in depth analysis of individual scans. The software can be set to record either every scan or just those that fail. Remote customer support is a convenient by-product of the Axicon system design.
- ANSI/ISO/CEN Grade verification.
- Full Auditable Traceability.
- Both a static and off-line Verifier
- Available in three scan window widths.
- Validation of many application standards.
- Sequential Number Validation (Increment or Decrement).
- Printer interaction for a variety of TEC, Sato, and Zebra models.*
For further information please contact:
Marketing and Web Development
2629 Valley Pike
Dayton, Ohio 45404
Tel. 800-228-3606 X205
lmurphy @ centurysystems.com
*Dependent upon make and model of printer.