Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 21, 2008
Internet marketer Brandon Cornett would like to share with you the knowledge he wishes he had ten years ago. In fact, he has gathered all of the lessons learned from his Internet marketing experiences over the years and put them into an e-book that you can read online or download for free.
The book is called Online Equalizer and it can be downloaded at the website by the same name. Cornett explained the premise behind his new book:
"I've worked in a variety of Internet marketing roles, and there's one lesson I've learned above all else. When it comes to business competition, the Internet is the Great Equalizer. It's one of the only areas where small businesses can truly compete with their corporate competitors, and often come out on top. So as a friend of small business, it was only natural for me to write this book."
Lessons covered in the book range from business blogs to search engine marketing, and most things in between. At the end of the book, there's a long list of Internet marketing tools and resources that are mentioned throughout each chapter.
Some of the strategies outlined in the book include:
- How to increase your search engine rankings in 30 minutes a day, without paying thousands of dollars to an SEO firm.
- How to make small changes to your web pages in order to double your onsite conversion rates.
- How to increase your web-based leads and sales by adding interactive tools to your business website (with a list of recommended tools).
- How to use a business blog to showcase your expertise and attract new customers, at the same time.
- Plus more than 115 Internet marketing tools and resources to help you achieve all of these things.
When asked why he would give so much information away for free, Cornett explained that: "Our economy benefits from increased competition, and that's only possible when small business owners can gain an edge over their larger competitors. Who wants to live in a world where you have to choose from a small number of corporate conglomerates? I certainly don't, so I do everything I can to help small businesses succeed. This is the best way for me to contribute."
To download your free copy of this Internet marketing book, or to peruse the book online, please visit http://www.onlineequalizer.com