Westborough, MA (PRWEB) February 22, 2008
GlobalVision International, Inc., a specialist in localization and translation services, announced today the availability of two free white papers: "Going Global on a Shoestring" and "Search-Engine Geo-Optimization."
The first paper presents a tested roadmap for young companies to achieve international market penetration incrementally and judiciously. It can be used as a compass to guide you in your international journey.
The paper discusses how to handle each of the following stages:
- Market Identification: World GDP figures are presented for prospective markets
- Market Evaluation: How to use PPC campaigns to inexpensively test markets
- Market Validation: How to efficiently address market localization needs
- Market Penetration: The ultimate goal for the top 10 world markets
The second white paper discusses how to globally leverage your website's search engine ranking to generate international leads. While machine translation fills the gap by providing international readers the gist of your web pages' meaning, it robs you of control over not only international content and brand quality, but also international search engine traffic.
The paper explains how to:
- Structure your website content for maximum international impact
- Structure your website's tags for international search-engine optimization
- Share terminology online for brand building and consistency
- Keep the website's DNA intact for geo-optimization
- Optimize PPC campaigns for global efficiency, and
- Choose CMS, authoring tools, formats and platforms for international deployment
"Both white papers are a must read for anyone thinking about taking their company global," said Nabil Freij, President of GlobalVision. "You are guaranteed to save money and generate revenue from international markets you have not sold into yet."
Earlier this month, GlobalVision announced the results of its Customer Satisfaction Survey. In January, GlobalVision enjoyed publicity with an article in Client Side News on the company's Translation Management System portal, http://www.gvAccess.com.
For a copy of any of the company's white papers or published articles, visit http://www.globalvis.com.
About GlobalVision International
GlobalVision is a full translation and localization solution provider to industries involved in information technology, medical, manufacturing, business, consumer and media. GlobalVision is equipped with experts who can convert products, literature and websites from and into all commercial languages. Visit us at http://www.globalvis.com or request a free estimate at http://www.globalvis.com/contact/free_quote.shtml.
# # #