San Diego, CA (PRWEB) February 25, 2008
MarineGPSTracking today announced the MarineGPSTracking Reseller Program, a program designed to give experienced GPS tracking resellers an opportunity to grow their revenue stream and expand their customer base.
MarineGPSTracking is the latest product released by DriveOK and rounds out their robust product offering for resellers which include:
- DriveOK (http://www.driveok.com) - designed for light-duty fleet and teen tracking
- Vehiclepath (http://www.vehiclepath.com) - heavy-duty GPS fleet tracking
- MagneticGPSTracker (http://www.magneticgpstracker.com) - covert GPS tracking unit for private investigators and police agencies
- MarineGPSTracking (http://www.marinegpstracking.com) - GPS tracking unit for boats, yachts and other marine vessels
"Today's launch of the MarineGPSTracking Reseller Program provides a solid foundation for our resellers and gives them an opportunity to expand their reach outside of the products they are currently promoting," said Mark Wells, President & CEO of MarineGPSTracking. "With just under 80,000 GPS tracking units in the field, we believe we are in excellent position to support and continue building a very strong reseller program."
Program features include:
- Multi-unit high volume monthly sales potential
- Bulk unit discounts for higher volume resellers
- Lowest cost service plan currently available
- No contracts and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- White label and rebranding available
- 24/7 customer support
- Overnight drop-ship capability
Prospective resellers can visit our site at http://www.MarineGPSTracking.com/dealer.php and receive additional information on the MarineGPSTracking Reseller Program.
MarineGPSTracking, operating under their trademark registered by DriveOK, helps people and companies with the management, location, tracking and recovery of their mobile assets. DriveOK has more than 75,000 units in the field, more than 6,000 customers, and has been in business since 2000. Based in San Diego, the company's DriveOK GPS tracking system Vehicle Tracking Units offer unique advantages with ease-of-use/install, functionality, and scalability not found in other commercial products. This includes the ability to manage diverse asset portfolios, receive real-time GPS tracking data from a variety of platforms/devices, and to operate over a variety of networks and countries.