This new release reflects our continued commitment to innovation in delivering solutions for project services driven organizations. More than 500 customers are realizing the benefits of Unanet services automation software to reduce administrative costs and increase management insight, thereby improving profitability.
Sterling, VA (PRWEB) February 22, 2008
Unanet Technologies, a developer of services automation software that helps organizations manage people and projects for improved profitability, has released Version 9.0 of its market leading project tracking and portfolio management solution.
The new release offers significant enhancements designed to help improve the performance of government contractors and other project-driven services organizations. Key new features include:
- calculation and reporting of direct and indirect project costs in real-time, including definition of cost elements, pools and cost structures.
- enhancements to Earned Value (EVMS) to support Federal Government reporting requirements on project cost and schedule status.
- new project portfolio management capabilities - project probability for opportunities in the pipeline can be taken into account in forecasting resource utilization and commitments as well as revenue.
- new ways to control access to billing rates and budgets to ensure that only authorized staff have access to project cost, revenue and billing data while still providing needed project status information.
- resource management enhancements to automate schedule maintenance and reducing effort in maintaining accurate time-phased resource loading data.
The new project costing functionality is particularly significant in that it provides a realtime-view of project profitability and remaining funding taking into account all direct and indirect costs, and also avoids the need of a specialized accounting system to generate such reports. Eight new reports provide authorized users with multiple, real-time views of project costs, fee and revenue.
Fran Craig, Unanet President and CEO, commented, "This new release reflects our continued commitment to innovation in delivering solutions for project services driven organizations. More than 500 customers are realizing the benefits of Unanet services automation software to reduce administrative costs and increase management insight, thereby improving profitability."
About Unanet Technologies
Unanet Technologies delivers superior Services Automation software with real time information and analytics, easy to use interfaces, and outstanding support. Unanet software helps manage people and projects for organizations including government contractors, consulting/services organizations, internal IT (Information Technology), and high-technology product companies. Unanet's suite includes resource management, opportunity/project management, timesheets, expense reports and collaboration. Unanet is available either as client-installed software, or hosted Software as a Service (SaaS). [Unanet Technologies