Pricing is the most significant value lever for any company
Parsippany, NJ (PRWEB) February 22, 2008
Vistaar Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of analytical software for pricing, product marketing, and sales operations groups today announced the launch of its new web seminar series for 2008, titled "Pricing Insights for Profitable Gains". These free online events will cover a broad range of topics around enterprise pricing and related processes.
This year's agenda includes the latest innovations and techniques used to evaluate customer and product profitability, as well as leveraging competitive and market data to improve pricing decisions. Also planned, is an extensive review of advanced technologies, such as forward-looking "what-if" scenario planning, which are helping managers and executives alike to gain visibility into the financial and operational impact of decisions before changes are implemented in the market.
"Pricing is the most significant value lever for any company," said Jason Robert, Vice President of Marketing at Vistaar Technologies. "Yet, few companies have the processes, systems, or infrastructure in place to make pricing excellence a competency. This web seminar series is designed to help pricing practitioners gain new insights into the latest advances in price management technology that are helping world-class organizations drive more profitable growth."
Registration is free, but space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come basis.
More details and registration information are available at Vistaar's web site.
Following is a preview of events scheduled in the upcoming months:
Protecting Margins During Economic Turbulence - Presented jointly with Accenture
Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 3:00 pm, EST
This web cast will take a look at what companies can do to resist indiscriminate discounting and other pricing pitfalls that occur during economic uncertainty. Areas covered will include:
· Identifying and exploiting opportunities for revenue and margin growth
· Normalizing competitive data to determine relative price position and accelerate competitive response
· Identifying most profitable products and customers
· Using the power of "what if" scenarios to gain visibility into the forward impact of pricing decisions
Configured Products: Boost Profits with More Competitive Offerings
Thursday, March 27, 2008 at 3:00 pm EST
Designed to help pricing and marketing professionals better define, analyze and plan product configurations, this seminar will discuss:
· Leveraging technology to model a highly configured product portfolio
· Using pricing, competitor, and profitability analytics specifically designed for configured products & service offerings
· Using scenario planning to understand the "forward impact" of changes to attach rates, component discounts, and costs on key financial & operational metrics
· Building a collaborative process and systems infrastructure that can provide marketing, sales, finance, and pricing with insights to maximize price & profitability.
Maximizing Margin for Complex Deals
Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 3:00 pm, EST
Geared toward helping managers pursue a portfolio of deals that is consistent with organizational goals, this seminar will cover:
· Developing effective ways to analyze complex multi-offering deals
· Leveraging data from disparate existing systems to create standardized deal templates
· Assessing win/loss impact on P&L at various levels of the organization
· Setting target prices and target discounts based on value
· Determining each bid's position in the pipeline
· Understanding bid implications on resources and product portfolio plan
About Vistaar Technologies, Inc.
Vistaar Technologies provides analytical software for pricing, product marketing, and sales operations groups. We help companies maximize revenue and margin realization by directly improving list pricing, deal pricing, customer and product profitability, and overall portfolio performance. Visit our demo center or contact Vistaar at 1 973.581.6300
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With more than 175,000 people in 49 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$19.70 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2007. Its home page is http://www.accenture.com.