Southfield, MI (PRWEB) February 27, 2008
DSS Corporation, (http://www.equature.com) launched a new 911 emergency services thought leadership website. This is the first in a series to come.
The website (http://www.dispatchimprovement.com) is designed for 911 Dispatch Centers and for Director's in the Emergency Services sector. The site covers a broad range of topics designed to improve dispatch operations and reduce dispatcher turnover. The topics include: telephone recording, Dispatcher Assessment and turn-over reduction.
This operational focused website focuses on 5 major issues impacting improved dispatch operations. In summary these issues are as follows:
1. Lack of a 360° communication capture method within the Emergency Center
2. Lack of an efficient way to identify dispatcher weaknesses as well as dispatcher motivation and retention
3. No metrics set up to measure quality of service and response times within the dispatch center
4. Lack of an Effective Quality Program
5. No easy way to share communications with the Prosecutors to improve victim advocacy and offender accountability
The site http://www.dispatchimprovement.com also provides a whitepaper addressing these issues and ways to improve dispatch operation while reducing turnover.
For more information on 911 Dispatch Improvement, please visit: http://www.dispatchimprovement.com
DSS Corporation, headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, specializes in improved dispatch operations and turnover reduction in the Emergency Services Sector.
Phone: (866) dss-corp
Fax: (248) 569-6567
Web site: http://www.equature.com