Chestertown, MD (PRWEB) February 28, 2008
JP Software is proud to announce the latest release of our award winning Windows console replacement and scripting language for batch processing - Take Command 9. We have rolled all three of our products, Take Command, 4NT and TCI into a single integrated environment with lots of new features.
Take Command is composed of three elements which work closely together:
Take Command Environment - A rich development and operations environment:
· New!- A Windows Explorer replacement tightly integrated with the command line
· Create and edit command scripts
· Debug scripts
· New! - Run multiple console applications simultaneously in tabbed windows
· Cut and paste text
· New! - Drag and drop files into tab windows from an Explorer-like environment,
Take Command Console (TCC formerly 4NT) - A command processor compatible with CMD.EXE:
· Interactively run commands, such as DIR, COPY, etc
· Interactively run batch script files, such as .CMD, .BAT or .BTM scripts
· New! -Run batch scripts as background processes based on timed schedules or operational triggers
Take Command Language - A mature scripting language based on and compatible with CMD.EXE
· Enhanced! - 150+ internal commands
· Enhanced! - 240+ preprogrammed functions
· Enhanced! - 140+ system variables
· Enhanced! - Hundreds of additional options for CMD compatible commands
· Ability to treat FTP and HTTP sites as if they were local disk drives
We have added seven new commands that allow you to monitor activities on your computer including start/stop processes, changes in folders and files, changes to the event log, USB and Firewire device insertion and removal. You also have the ability to start and stop Windows services. And as usual, we have listened to your feature requests and added hundreds of new enhancements to our existing command, functions and variables.
The combination of these three elements creates an enormously powerful environment for real-time and batch processing activities. You will get real time savings in developing and deploying batch processes and in managing your Windows computers.
Take Command 9 is available at a special introductory price of $79.95 until April 1. Then the price goes up to $99.95. Get it now at JP Software, you won't be sorry.