Sedona, AZ (PRWEB) February 28, 2008
The Sedona Meditation Training Company announces a Meditation Intensive Retreat scheduled for May 16 - 18, 2008.
"As meditation becomes more mainstream, we are seeing the need to add more intensive meditation retreats to our event line-up," says Sarah McLean, director of the Sedona Meditation Training Company. "As people get busier and busier and bombarded with information and technology, they seek out solitude and a quiet space where they can recharge and re-focus on their real priorities."
About the Event:
Guests are invited to Soothe their soul, nourish their body, harmonize their mind and deepen their spiritual connection in a private studio adjacent to the Coconino Forest in Sedona. This intimate retreat set amidst scenic splendor offers everything they need for soul-stirring renewal. The retreat includes:
- Deep meditations - individual instruction and group
- Mindfulness practices - meditation in activity
- Sensory walks in the wilderness - to enliven senses
- Body intelligence tips - eating for perfect digestion
- Yoga of breath - Pranayama to calm the mind
- Gentle yoga practices - featuring Kundalini postures
- Journaling - hearing internal dialogue
- Delicious healthy cuisine and serene deluxe accommodations
- Optional private consultations for meditation, yoga, energy work, life coaching
Recently featured in the NY Times, Sarah McLean, the director of the Sedona Meditation Training Co., was one of the founding directors of the Chopra Center in California and has over 20 years' experience in the personal growth arena. She and all the certified trainers at the Sedona Meditation Training Company skillfully demystify meditation and make the practice accessible to anyone.
Check the latest course offerings in Sedona, Scottsdale and throughout Arizona at http://www.SedonaMeditation.com or email meditate @ esedona.net. 928.204.0067.