We offer blinds made of PVC-free and recyclable materials. For those who want to decorate their space with green friendly materials, we also carry wallpaper, like our Natural Grass Collection. It’s a popular choice that’s right on trend.
Livonia, MI (Vocus) February 26, 2008
Today’s homeowner is environmentally wise and demands eco chic design. American Blinds, Wallpaper and More, the leader in home décor for over fifty years, offers the latest in stylish, energy-efficient products.
Giving their customers a variety of window and wall treatments with their eco friendly shades and wall covering collections, American Blinds, Wallpaper and More provides a selection that not only helps save on home energy costs, but also aids in protecting the earth’s natural resources.
What makes a home décor product Ecologically Friendly?
- PVC-Free. Fabrics contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving home air quality.
- 100% Recyclable. Fabrics are made from completely recyclable materials helping to preserve the earth's valuable resources.
Rachel Rutledge, Product Merchandising Manager at American Blinds, Wallpaper and More says, "We offer blinds made of PVC-free and recyclable materials. For those who want to decorate their space with green friendly materials, we also carry wallpaper, like our Natural Grass Collection. It’s a popular choice that’s right on trend."
Eco chic home décor products from American Blinds, Wallpaper and More:
- American Blinds® Roller Shades - New collection for 2008. These eco friendly shades are PVC-free and 100% recyclable. Available in six fabric colors to complement every home environment.
- Easy Walls™ is a revolutionary wallpaper product, which is pre-pasted, washable and 100% vinyl free. It requires minimal preparation and is fully breathable, eliminating vapor lock, which can cause mold and mildew.
- New For Spring 2008 - New environmentally friendly wallpaper designs from European designers Graham & Brown. Visit http://www.americanblinds.com for all the Graham & Brown styles. These wallpaper designs are either made from recycled material or sourced from managed forests. About 50% of an average roll is made from renewable resources.
Going green and giving back to the planet has never been easier. Choosing home décor products from American Blinds, Wallpaper and More is both environmentally and energy efficient. Shop http://www.americanblinds.com for the latest trends in eco friendly products.
ABOUT AMERICAN BLINDS, WALLPAPER AND MORE:
American Blinds, Wallpaper and More is the largest online retailer of brand name custom window treatments and wall coverings at savings from 25% - 85% off most retail store and home center prices. They carry all brand name blinds and wallpaper, including Hunter Douglas®, Bali®, Levolor®, Kirsch®, Waverly® and American Blinds®, their most popular brand. The company also sells home decorating products including curtains, draperies, custom framed wall art, bedding, and area rugs. Their website, http://www.americanblinds.com, can search for over 500,000 wallpaper, border and fabric patterns by color, style and other keywords. Most merchandise is shipped via free ground delivery and is covered by a Satisfaction Guarantee and a Lowest Price Guarantee. For more than fifty years American Blinds, Wallpaper and More has provided high quality products to over 6 million customers nationwide.
American Blinds, Wallpaper and More
Director of Online Marketing & Business Development