Bulgaria (PRWEB) February 29, 2008
Semiramida Garden is complete and some residents and guests have already moved in. This is great news for the Massive 'Super Borovets Project in Bulgaria and a positive sign for Bulgaria Ski property. The 'Super Borovets' project concept is to expand the current resort of Borovets to transform it into a modern destination with world-class facilities and ski runs, positioning Borovets as a leading Eastern European year-round resort, and Semiramida Garden is a luxury development in the heart of Borovets extensive ski network.
Eco project, one of the leading property developers behind the 'Super Borovets project' - the biggest and most talked about tourism projects in Bulgaria - states that the property development, Semiramida Garden is positive step towards the 'Super Borovets project'.
The 'Super Borovets' project concept is to expand the current resort of Borovets to transform it into a modern destination with world-class facilities and ski runs, positioning Borovets as a leading Eastern European year-round resort, and Semiramida Garden is a luxury development in the heart of Borovets extensive ski network.
Eco Project has stated that Semiramida Garden has been the culmination of 2 years meticulous planning and is a key part in creating the new purpose built ski village in the very heart of Borovets extensive ski network.
On the 8th of October 2007 the official opening ceremony of the 'Super Borovets' project was held. Among attendees was the Prime Minister, Sergey Stanishev as well as other MPs and important officials. The party was to celebrate the beginning of construction of the new gondola connecting the resort to the top of the mountains.
- The 'Super Borovets' project is taking place in three stages and is expected to be completed by 2012. The existing ski facilities will be improved and vastly expanded along with infrastructure and 300-400 million Euros is to be invested in the ambitious project.
- The Borovets ski runs will be extended to 120 km over the investment period allowing more than 10 000 skiers per hour to enjoy the ski pistes and facilities. (The current capacity is 2500 skiers per hour). In total 19 new Ski runs and 10 more ski lifts will be provided.
- The foot of the resort will feature summer amenities such as tennis courts, a golf course and soccer pitches. It offers clean and fresh air, serene centuries-old pine forests, green meadows sprinkled with fragrant flowers and herbs, blue lakes and majestic snow-capped peaks. For nature-lovers the resort is a favourite vacation spot and starting point of many hiking routs in the Rila Mountains.
- The whole of the resort will be serviced by the new Rila Motorway, which runs directly from Sofia to Borovets.
- Super Borovets will include an array of luxury hotels and facilities including leisure and spa centres and an enclave of luxury new Bulgaria property developments located in the exclusive Upper Borovets area, located in the midst of the extensive ski network.
Borovets Semiramida Garden is located right in the heart of the exclusive upper Borovets Area. The ski runs and lifts are quite literally on the Semiramida Garden's doorstep with access to the nearest run just 75 metres away.
Sharon Harris, Marketing Executive for ExperienceBG stated, "Upon completion of the mega project, Borovets will be very much different to that of today and we expect the investment will form a catalyst for growth in the area. Early investors in an apartment in Borovets like those still available in Semiramida Garden will be rewarded with significant capital gains."
The ski runs and lifts are quite literally on the Semiramida Garden's doorstep with access to the nearest run just 75 metres away.
Semiramida Garden features include:
- Membership to the resorts world class spa & wellness centre which includes a state of the art spa & wellness centre (Sauna, Turkish bath, Russian bath, Temperature-contrast pool, Hot-tub, Whirlpool bath, Vichy bath, Pearl tub, Tanning beds, Cosmetics treatment parlor, Physiotherapy section, four medical massage parlors and doctors' offices, Indoor heated swimming pool & Fitness Centre
- South facing balconies opening on the dramatic landscape
- International cuisine restaurant seating 140
- Elevators in all sections
- Large ski depot; incorporating the latest technology in ski wardrobes
- 24 hour security
- 24 hour Reception and room service
- Lobby bar with an open fireplace
- A multifunctional conference room for business/ private parties
- Children's play area
- Outdoor tennis court
- Landscaped Garden
Sharon Harris marketing executive at ExperienceBG has stated, "The spectacular location of Semiramida Garden, flanked by pine trees will guarantee unobstructed views towards the mountains as the area around Semiramida is owned by the King and will not be built upon. Therefore this Borovets property offers an exceptional lifestyle and property investment opportunity."
Fopr further information about this press release please contact Sharon Harris at Experience BG on +44 (0)207 321 5858 or sharon @ experiencebg.co.uk.