Costa Mesa, CA (PRWEB) February 29, 2008
You can ensure many years of enjoyment and relaxation from your spa with just a little bit of tender loving care and regular maintenance.
Before Start-Up -
- Polish the entire spa surface with Fast Gloss prior to filling.
Add Metal Gon during the fill cycle (prevents mineral deposits from forming).
- Use an AquaChek test strip to test your water and balance it accordingly. By adding pH Balance Plus at this time, you will reduce the need to adjust your pH for up to three months.
- Add your sanitizer.
- Test water using a AquaChek Test Strip to make sure water is still balanced.
- Shock with Renew or OZ.
- Always allow product to circulate in water for one minute with jets on prior to adding another product. Circulate water for 10 minutes after all products are added.
- Test water using an AquaChek test strip. Adjust as needed.
- If needed, add Bright & Clear according to label directions.
- Add Defender according to label directions.
- Add Enzyme according to label directions.
After Each Use -
IMPORTANT NOTE: It's best to Shock your spa with Renew or Oz IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU USE IT.
Monthly Cleaning -
- Shut off your spa, remove the spa filter and clean using Instant Cartridge Clean.
- Spa Cover should be cleaned using either Cover Wipes or Cover Care & Conditioner.
3-Month Cleaning -
- Add Jet Clean according to label directions. (remove the filter prior to use)
Drain your spa -
- Clean the shell of the spa with CitraBright and wipe down.
- Apply Fast Gloss to spa surface to protect, seal, and keep the spa finish from fading.
- Deep clean filter with Filter Clean.
- If you use one replace your Spa Mineral Purifier.
- Clean your Spa Cover with Cover Wipes or Cover Care & Conditioner.
With just a little bit of tender loving care and regular maintenance ising the right types and amounts of Spa Chemicals and Cleaners, you can ensure many years of enjoyment and relaxation from your Hot Tub.
This article submitted by HotTubWorks, a leading online supplier for all you Spa and Hot Tub needs.