Dead links on a web site are like dead flies in a store window
Edinburgh, UK (PRWEB) March 3, 2008
Electrum announces the release of SortSite 2.0, a one-click web site checking and analysis tool.
SortSite checks every page on a web site for more than 300 quality issues including: broken links, US and EU legal compliance, accessibility and usability problems, browser compatibility and search engine optimization.
This allows organizations to improve web site quality and user experience, reduce third-party consultancy costs, and improve their search engine ranking.
New features in version 2.0 include:
- Site maps showing where issues occur, letting site owners focus on the problem areas of their site
- Inventory of pages, images, scripts and style sheets
- Section 508 accessibility compliance for US federal agencies builds on the existing W3C accessibility standards support in 1.0
- Detailed step-by-step help on how to fix problems
- Scorecard of standards compliance status
Other new features included improved HTML source view, built-in RSS reader and improved installation experience on Windows Vista.
"Dead links on a web site are like dead flies in a store window," said Stuart Harper, Electrum CEO "SortSite finds dead links and other quality problems on your site before your customers and competitors do."
Pricing starts from $199 per user.
For additional information, and a demo, visit http://www.electrumsolutions.com. SortSite is available for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista.
Electrum specializes in tools for web site creators and stakeholders. The company was founded in 1996 and launched its first product, PowerMapper, in 1997. Electrum products are used in 43 countries by some of the world's largest organizations, including 25% of the Fortune 100.
+44 131 555 4241