Seattle, WA (PRWEB) March 3, 2008
Atidan LLC, a leading provider of software-development and IT consulting services and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner today announces the availability of the Atidan Collaboration Kit, which works with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
The Collaboration Kit contains six web parts designed to ease user's ability to find and share information: from group calendars to most visited content within SharePoint sites. In addition, the Kit includes a web part providing Facebook integration. With these tools, users can circumvent a long and arduous discovery and resource-seeking process.
"SharePoint has become the standard if you are building line-of-business application sites, especially if you are talking about ERP, CRM and "business-process-oriented" kinds of solutions," said Barry Engel, Atidan's EVP Business Development. "Now, SharePoint Server 2007 is becoming synonymous with websites for team-based collaboration in which the members can have a tight connection with each other, and Atidan's Collaboration kit is another step in that direction."
"We have been very excited by the enthusiasm of the SharePoint community for since releasing our Document Explorer web part back in the fall of 2007. Since October we have had over 5000 downloads of the Document Explorer alone," said Advait Chitalia. Vice President Technology at Atidan India. "With this new offering, we feel confident that Atidan will provide users of Office SharePoint Server 2007with enhanced functionality and significant value."
Collaboration Kit Features
- Consolidated Calendar web part: synchronizes and provides a unified view of the calendar events of all the sub sites in the portal.
- Document and Site Explorer: Two web parts that make it easy to navigate through multiple sites, document collections and documents, all with the familiar Explorer interface
- Most Visited web part: Enables the user to readily see the most popular content from visitors to the portal.
- What's New web part: Recently added content on a site and it's sub sites is readily displayed to the user eliminating the need to manually navigate to and search for new items.
- Automatic Announcement Publisher web part: allows selected users to easily publish messages to an Announcement web part by simply sending an email. This can also be configured to fetch and publish content automatically.
- MyFacebook. Provide the ability for a user to see their friends' status updates and notifications from within SharePoint.
The Collaboration Kit is free and currently available for download at http://www.atidan.com/atidan-collaboration-kit.php
Atidan will be demonstrating the Collaboration Kit and exhibiting at the Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2008 March 3-6, 2008 in Seattle, Washington, booth 813 at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center.
Atidan LLC is a global software solutions provider and IT consulting firm specializing in business analytics, collaboration solutions and custom business applications. The company's client list includes Global 2000, middle-market and small companies. Atidan is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with a software and technology development center in Mumbai, India, and consultants across the U.S.A. For more information, please visit http://www.atidan.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
EVP Business Development, Atidan, LLC