Ward Hill, MA (PRWEB) March 5, 2008
The HomeAire division of Spruce Environmental Technologies, Inc. recently exhibited a variety of indoor air quality products at the 2008 Vacuum Dealers Trade Association (VDTA) Convention in Las Vegas. HomeAire, an ENERGY STAR® Partner, manufactures and distributes products that create a healthier indoor environment.
HomeAire/Spruce's David Hill, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, and Patricia Everett, Manager of Marketing Services, report that a steady stream of show attendees expressed interest in the HomeAire products on display, including central vacuum systems from Duo Vac. In the company's double-sized exhibit booth, HomeAire introduced several new products to VDTA members:
- Kompact, a more portable version of Duo Vac's award-winning central vacuums that has been reduced in size but not in power and is ideal for smaller homes and condos; it can be installed vertically or horizontally and requires no ductwork.
- Duo Vac's 40th Anniversary Symphonia Special Edition central vacs, which offer the world-class quality of all products in the Duo Vac line in eye-catching racing colors.
- HomeAire's new, competitively priced retail test kits for radon in air, which include EPA-listed laboratory analysis.
- Several examples of HomeAire's complete line of inline ventilation fans for specific uses including radon reduction, soil gas removal, dryer boosting, and bathroom, kitchen and garage ventilation.
- HomeAire's exclusive Active Dampness Control (ADC) System, which reduces moisture at its source; using a method that has been found effective by the EPA, the ADC System draws water vapor from beneath the slab of the home and vents it above the roof, preventing as much as 1,000 gallons or more of water vapor each year from entering the home.
"The Duo Vac central vacuum systems and displays appealed so strongly to one VDTA convention-goer," says Dave Hill, "that he purchased all the vacuums, vacuum accessories and vacuum displays in the HomeAire exhibit."
For more information on HomeAire or HomeAire products, please visit http://www.homeaire.com or call (800) 767-7080.