We can be of immediate assistance on any sort of law suit or class actions involving the following types of issues
Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 5, 2008
Americas Watchdog is one of the best known consumer advocacy groups in the United States and is among the most quoted sources on banks, financial sector corporations, predatory mortgage lending, insurance, health care abuse, pharmaceutical failures, construction defects, securities litigation, defective products, employment issues and numerous other consumer areas. Americas Watchdog is now offering its array of services to trial attorneys or plaintiffs law firms that want to advance existing cases to a more successful outcome.
According to Americas Watchdog, "We have seen instances where a law firm has a great case or great idea, but they are too slow to develop the idea, to get insiders, or identify additional victims that will verify the severity of the problem. In the end, the case isn't as successful as it could have been, or a much larger number of victims were not helped. We know the issues, and we know how to produce tangible results that would be invaluable to a trial attorney or a plaintiffs law firm."
So how can Americas Watchdog help a plaintiffs law firm or a trial attorney?
According to Americas Watchdog, "For starters we thoroughly understand most of the bigger consumer issues, we have the best web designers in the nation, we can have a web site up, with contact phone numbers and consumer friendly intake within 24 hours. We can also have press releases written and out, typically within 24 to 48 hours to drive consumers or insiders to our web sites or our contact phone numbers. Americas Watchdog can also can narrowly target a an audience, or they can run a national consumer or insider campaign."
According to Americas Watchdog, "the problem with many plaintiffs firms or trial attorneys, is they do not have the ability or time to move quickly, or it may take their staff a month to do something that Americas Watchdog can do within 24 hours. With respect to case development", Americas Watchdog says, "If a trial attorney or plaintiffs firm wants to get the the desired result they should allow our group to develop the web sites, the press releases and do the intake. When you call our 800 you do not get an answering service, you get us. Everything we do is ethical, we are passionate about consumer issues, our work product is first class and our costs are affordable."
So What Type Of Case Can Americas Watchdog be of assistance to for a plaintiffs law firm or a trial attorney?
According to Americas Watchdog, "We can be of immediate assistance on any sort of law suit or class actions involving the following types of issues":
- Predatory Mortgage Lending: No one in the nation knows more about predatory mortgage lending than Americas watchdog. Its National Mortgage Complaint Center is the most quoted source in the US on the topic of predatory mortgage lending.
- Securities Class Actions: Because of their back ground in banks, investment bankers, financial institutions, mortgage insurance companies, drug companies, home builders, or related sectors, Americas Watchdog can audit conference call transcripts to show where CEO's or CFO's were lying to Wall Street/Shareholders. Americas Watchdog was the first major consumer group to warn about the coming real estate disaster as far back as early 2005.
- Defective drugs: Americas Watchdog is the most quoted source in the world on counterfeit drugs and has a thorough understanding of how drug companies manipulate the FDA to bring lethal or poor quality drugs to market.
- Defective Products: Americas Watchdog has run successful national campaigns involving defective products for over a decade.
- Insurance Companies: Americas Watchdog is one of the most quoted sources in the nation on homeowners consumer issues related to insurance companies. The group was located in New Orleans before, during and after Hurricane Katrina.
- Construction defects: Americas Watchdog is one of the most quoted sources in the US on Construction Defect issues. They have abundant skills and expertise in this area. Americas Watchdog has been taking on national home builders for years. It was the first national group to blast national home builders for using undocumented workers.
- Heath Care/Health Care Abuse: Americas Watchdog is one of the most knowledgeable sources in the US on health care or health care abuse. The group does a report each year on health care & Medicare fraud. Americas Watchdog has also targeted specific hospitals for neglect or wrongful deaths.
- Americas Watchdog also has expertise in numerous other consumer related areas.
If Americas Watchdog can be of assistance; plaintiffs law firms or trial attorneys are welcome to call the group anytime at 866-714-6466. Americas Watchdog's web sites are located at http://AmericasWatchdog.com.
"Americas Watchdog is passionate about consumer protection and corporate fair play."