Osaka, Japan (PRWEB) March 13, 2008
Recosoft Corporation, the developer of the PDF2Office® family of products, PDF2ID tool for Adobe® InDesign® cross platform file format conversion solutions and PDF converters, ships PDF2Office Personal v4.0 for Mac OS X.
PDF2Office Personal v4.0 for Mac OS X introduces 120+ new features and enhancements and integrates with Word 2008 for the Macintosh platform.
PDF2Office Personal re-creates the intended construction and layout of the document - forming paragraphs; applying styles; regrouping independent graphic elements; extracting images; creating tables; and processing headers/footers, endnotes/footnotes and columns/sections, all automatically - without any manual intervention.
PDF2Office Personal enables users to recover and reuse the data stored in PDF documents - making them available for use by anyone; enhancing workflow automation and productivity.
Key New Features
- Word 2008 Support: PDF2Office Personal v4.0 has been enhanced to integrate and operate with Microsoft® Word 2008 for Mac OS X at the same time providing full compatibility with Word X/2004.
- Enhanced Retain Layout conversion: The Retain Layout conversion has been significantly enhanced to offer even more exact layout retention. Text box/text frame generation has been dramatically reduced, and tables are formed during Retain Layout conversion.
- Enhanced Font Matching and Substitution mechanism: The entire Font Substitution mechanism has been enhanced so that each font that could not be matched can be substituted with a specific font.
- PDF Reconstruction v4 engine: PDF2Office Personal v4.0 includes the latest PDF Reconstruction v4.1 engine, which provides improved performance and conversion results. Enhancements have been made to the layout reconstruction process augmenting paragraph formation, table recognition, columns construction and graphics processing.
Customers who purchased PDF2Office Personal v3.0 licenses on/after January 1, 2008 are entitled to a free upgrade to PDF2Office Personal v4.0 for Mac OS X.
PDF2Office Personal v4.0 is immediately available in the following configurations:
- PDF2Office Personal v4.0 for Mac OS X: US$59.00
- PDF2Office Personal v4.0 Upgrade license: US$29.00 (for PDF2Office Personal v2/3 licensees)
About Recosoft Corporation:
Recosoft Corporation is headquartered at Osaka, Japan and is the developer and provider of cross platform software and information technology solutions. The company is a leader in designing and delivering PDF converters and PDF file conversion software solutions enhancing workflow automation and productivity. For more information on Recosoft PDF converters, visit http://www.recosoft.com.
Utsubo-Hommachi 2-9-11, Nishi-ku, Osaka, Japan
Tel: +81-6-6443-0015 Fax: +81-6-6443-1458
Email: info @ recosoft.com
PDF2Office and PDF2ID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Recosoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Adobe and InDesign are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are recognized and are the property of their respective owners.