Southfield, MI (PRWEB) March 5, 2008
DSS Corporation launched a new Enterprise Operational Improvement thought leadership website. This is the first in a series to come.
The website (http://www.operationalimprovement.com) is designed for business executives in private industry. The site covers a broad range of topics designed to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction. The topics include: workflow process improvement, full cycle document management and disaster recovery.
This operational focused website focuses on 5 major issues impacting improved operations and customer satisfaction. In summary these issues are as follows:
1. No Customer Satisfaction metrics defined or communicated throughout the Enterprise
2. No clear requirements for Operational Improvement and Workflow Processes for Employees
3. No Decision often slows Operational Improvement efforts to a snails pace
4. Lack of information sharing requirements defined and communicated
5. No Disaster Recovery Procedures and Record Spoilage Policies cause risk management liabilities
The site operationalimprovement.com also provides a whitepaper addressing these issues and ways to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction.
For more information on Operational Improvement, please visit: http://www.operationalimprovement.com
DSS Corporation, headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, specializes in operational improvement and customer satisfaction for private industry.
Contact: Jeff Vezina, DSS Corporation Phone: (866) dss-corp Fax: (248) 569-6567 Email: jvezina @ dss-corp.com Web site: http://www.dss-corp.com
# # #