Candidates running for office and organizations with political interests have a need to continually register new voters and optimize their GOTV programs. The success of voter registration drives will surely impact the 2008 election and Election Impact provides the most convenient, reliable way to convert citizens into registered voters
Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 6, 2008
Votenet Solutions is pleased to announce the release of Election Impact 3.0, the latest version of our online Voter Registration and Mobilization Management (VRMM) system. Election Impact provides associations, non-profits, corporations, unions, political organizations, and candidates with a means to register voters through their web sites, and a sophisticated set of tools and reports to track campaign results.
Election Impact introduces several new features, including:
- Automated Thank You Emails - Have custom thank you messages sent to your registrants.
- Custom Fields - Add additional fields to capture email addresses, phone numbers and other demographic information.
- Election Calendar - Searchable calendar of upcoming primaries and elections for all 50 states, and early voting information.
- Graphic-rich Charts - Color charts and graphs help organizations understand the impact of their registration campaigns.
- State Reports - Download contact lists of registrants in specific states.
- Real-time Statistics - View the # of registrations through your site in real-time.
Version 3.0 is also equipped with a new streamlined voter registration wizard that guides users through a faster two-step process to complete their state-specific voter registration applications.
Rather than ask citizens to sift through complicated rules and instructions found on the registration forms, Election Impact's 50 state compliance databases and automated error checking, ensures that citizens correctly complete their registrations. Election Impact automatically transfers the registrant's data into a printable PDF version of the voter registration form that can be signed and mailed.
"Candidates running for office and organizations with political interests have a need to continually register new voters and optimize their GOTV programs. The success of voter registration drives will surely impact the 2008 election and Election Impact provides the most convenient, reliable way to convert citizens into registered voters," said Votenet's CEO, Michael Tuteur.
With Election Impact, your organization can:
- Register members, supporters and employees to vote 24/7 via your web site in English and Spanish.
- Ensure that voter registration forms are completed correctly and mailed to the appropriate local election offices before key deadlines.
- Communicate key registration deadlines and election dates.
- Develop a list of registered voters and supporters and track success of your voter registration campaigns.
- Provide stakeholders an easy alternative to registering at the DMV or courthouse.
- Provide an interactive feature for your web site.
For more information about Election Impact, please visit our web site at http://www.electionimpact.com. Inquiries can be directed to a sales consultant by calling 1-800-VOTENET (ext.1) or by sending and e-mail to salesconsultant @ votenet.com.
About Votenet Solutions, Inc.
Votenet Solutions, Inc. is the leading provider of secure on-demand voting and nominations software and election consulting for private organizations including membership associations, trade associations, award shows, realtor organizations, universities, K-12 schools, law firms, homeowner associations, corporations, financial institutions, unions, pension boards, credit unions and other types of organizations.
Since 2001, Votenet's software has delivered more than 8,000 online ballots and served over 6,000,000 voters worldwide. With its market-leading online voting solution, eBallot , its suite of online governance solutions, and 650+ clients in the United States, Canada, Asia and Europe, Votenet Solutions Inc. is the emerging global leader in e-governance technology.
Votenet Solutions, Inc. is based in Washington, D.C. with offices throughout North America. For more information please visit http://www.votenet.com. To inquire about one of our solutions, please call 800-868-3638 or send an email to salesconsultant @ votenet.com.