Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 13, 2008
BlueCielo ECM Solutions (formerly Cyco Software), a leading global software company offering Engineering Content Management (ECM) solutions, today announces that registration is now open for its next annual Americas user conference, BlueCielo ECM Frontiers 2008 Americas, to be held on June 1-3 at the historic Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, FL, USA. Find more conference information and online registration at http://www.bluecieloecm.com/frontiers2008. Register by April 11 to enjoy a huge early-bird discount.
'Integrity & Agility: Optimizing Your Processes for Managing Engineering Content' is the theme for 2008, which addresses the most pressing challenges many companies are facing in managing their engineering and asset information.
BlueCielo's user conferences have become the premier networking, learning and inspirational event exclusively for customers and resellers of BlueCielo's cutting-edge InnoCielo solutions to learn more about the future of InnoCielo solutions, share their experiences, interact with BlueCielo executives and gain first-hand insight into a wide range of business, strategic and technical issues.
- Industry experts highlighting the latest trends in ECM
- High-level strategic sessions on optimizing your ECM processes to reap enterprise-wide benefits
- Customer case-studies from multiple industry sectors sharing their success in ECM
- Learn more about exploiting your InnoCielo solutions to the maximum
- Gain insight into new technologies and functionality in InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise 2008 and brand new modules such as InnoCielo Advanced Project Workflow
- Networking opportunities with BlueCielo customers, resellers and executives
The business-critical topics to be discussed include:
- Contributing to the Management of Change Process
- Reducing Downtime with Up-to-Date Technical Asset Information
- Sharing Technical Knowledge throughout the Enterprise
- Speeding Up Collaboration with Effective Communication
- Managing Data Exchange with Third Parties
- Connecting the Enterprise to Engineering Information
- Maximizing Your Resources with Effective Global Collaboration
BlueCielo ECM Frontiers 2008 Americas will take place at the landmark Biltmore Hotel in the scenic locale of Coral Gables, Florida, minutes away from Miami International Airport. Visit http://www.bluecieloecm.com/frontiers2008 for more details.
About BlueCielo ECM Solutions:
BlueCielo ECM Solutions (formerly Cyco Software) provides Engineering Content Management (ECM) and Application Integration solutions for multiple vertical industries including energy, oil & gas, petrochemical, government, pharmaceutical, and discrete and process manufacturing. BlueCielo has more than two decades of industry experience with over 275,000 users in 50+ countries worldwide. The company is headquartered in the Netherlands and has offices in the USA, UK, Germany and Russia, together with an extensive global network of established partners. BlueCielo ensures a high level of service and support on a truly worldwide scale for its leading software solutions, InnoCielo Meridian Enterprise and InnoCielo TeamWork (formerly AutoManager Meridian and AutoManager TeamWork). For more information, please visit http://www.bluecieloecm.com, or call (800) 323 2926 ext 111 (Toll-free from USA), +1 404 634 3302 (Americas) or +31 (0)70 413 3700 (EMEA).
BlueCielo, InnoCielo, Cyco and AutoManager are registered trademarks of BlueCielo ECM Solutions. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. © 2007 BlueCielo ECM Solutions. All rights reserved.