San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 12, 2008
Introducing the Nob Hill Filigree Jewelry Collection by John S. Brana - Distinctive Jewelry. This collection features the most open, airy and delicate wirework designs yet available by the San Francisco-based handcrafted jewelry designer. Inspired by the iron scrollwork of entrance gates dotting the famous Nob Hill neighborhood, John S. Brana has created this collection featuring pure and sterling silver and 14K gold and gold-filled one-of-a-kind earrings.
The Nob Hill Collection is the latest addition to Brana's distinct line of limited-edition jewelry and wearable art collections each as different as their San Francisco neighborhood namesakes. Featuring pure silver and 14Kgold intricate wirework designs outlined in sterling silver or 14K gold-filled unique rounded shapes, these earrings evoke an appreciation for detail and fine craftsmanship reminiscent of the Victorian era of architecture. Filigree necklace, bracelet and ring designs will soon be available.
John S. Brana- Distinctive Jewelry collections also include:
- Barbary Coast- a dramatic and colorful display of layering semiprecious gemstones and metals
- Sea Cliff- surprisingly elegant life-like art pieces of metal-casted marine elements
- Pacific Heights- large faceted solo gemstones encased in elaborate 14K gold-filled settings
- Monterrey- brightly colored Italian mesh metal intertwined through hammered silver links
- Sonoma- chainmail jewelry dripping with berry-like, cascading stones
- SoMa- Chic hammered and sculpted metal statement pieces in copper, silver and gold
- And the Men's silver-cast jewelry collection featuring cuff-links, bold rings, textured pendent shapes and minimalist silver bracelets.
To view each of the John S. Brana- Distinctive Jewelry collections visit http://www.johnsbrana.com.
For online orders and to see a list of retailers nearest you, please visit John S. Brana - Distinctive Jewelry http://www.johnsbrana.com
For wholesale information and media requests, please contact Karri Ann Frerichs at karri.altitude @ gmail.com or 402.490.2579.