Boise, ID (PRWEB) March 25, 2008
The Cookbook People, LLC, have released a new free chart called "The Kitchen Conversion Cheat Sheet." It is a two page, full color chart designed to be printed and kept in the kitchen. It includes:
- Conversions of teaspoons, tablespoons, cups, ounces, grams, pounds, liters, Celsius and Fahrenheit and more
- Diagrams of baking pans and the number of cups (volume) the pans contain
- Basic guidelines for roasting beef, chicken, lamb, pork and turkey
- Guidelines for grilling steaks (rare, medium rare, medium, well-done)
- Kitchen fire and safety guidelines
- Shelf life of frozen vegetables and meats
- Two metric and standard rulers
Owner Erin Miller says the "Cheat Sheet" came about from customer demand. "We build software that lets people make their own family cookbook. So many people asked us to put this information in the software, but after we got it together we decide to give it away for free on our website. Some are including the chart in their family cookbooks, but many are simply printing it out and sticking it on their fridge. And I think that's great."
The chart is available for free download at CookbookPeople.com/converter.
The Cookbook People is located in Boise, ID. The website, CookbookPeople.com, sells software and family cookbook supplies, and offers free cookbook advice in its blog, Matilda's Cookbook Kitchen. For more information or to read Matilda's Cookbook Kitchen blog, please visit CookbookPeople.com.
Note: If you would like to feature the chart within your publication, please contact The Cookbook People and we can provide artwork modified to your specification.
The Cookbook People
3607 W. Yates, Boise, ID 83703