Venice, California (PRWEB) March 15, 2008
Innovation Entertainment Group is happy to announce the 2008 winners of the Lo-Budget Love Music Competition. The grand prize winner will be awarded $500 and priority track placement on the 2008 Lo-Budget Love compilation release. The additional nine winners will be awarded a position on the compilation release. The release will comprise the top 10 ranked contestants' songs and will also feature a bonus track by Innovation Entertainment artist, Kwanza Jones.
The grand prize winner is:
Liz Longley, (Pennsylvania)
Whatever Goes Up
The additional nine winners are:
Artist, Song (State/Country)
- Chris Vaughn, The Wind (Alabama)
- Melany Maloney, Rompecabeza (Colombia)
- Ryan Shea Smith, Our Song (Twiddle Dee) (Washington)
- Lindsay Katt, My Happy (New Jersey)
- Wayne Cabral, Fractured Fairy Tales (Rhode Island)
- Ryan Shea Smith, Crazy (Washington)
- Willy Evans, Let Love Be (North Carolina)
- The Lord's Vessel, Lost Without You (California)
- L'elan Vital, Endlessly Indebted (Colorado)
Innovation Entertainment Group congratulates the winners and extends our sincere gratitude to all the participants that made Lo-Budget Love 2008 such a success. For additional information, visit our website at http://www.innovationentertainment.com.
Innovation Entertainment Group
PO Box 5354 I Santa Monica, CA 90409 I 310.396.0710
Innovation Entertainment Group is a leading supplier of live entertainment, music and publishing. We provide music for films, commercials and multimedia productions. Our events have included the Brazilian Beach Bash, Global Groove Music Festival, Kwanza Jones Live at The Mint and the Seek Something Beautiful Campaign. More than entertainment, we create experiences.
# # #