Hudson County, NJ (PRWEB) March 15, 2008
With most people working longer hours than ever, it is becoming impossible to get everything done during the day. Personal concierge services have come to the rescue, offering assistance with everything from running errands, to event planning, waiting for utility or other service professionals, conducting research and more. Now New Jersey residents can rejoice as the service is offered to residents throughout the Hudson and Bergen county areas by way of a new company -- Hudson Concierge Services.
The company was founded by the same owners of the trusted and high quality cleaning company, Hudson Cleaning Services. The company has several concierge professionals whose experiences range from working as messengers or couriers to assisting high profile business executives. Each professional is dedicated to providing superior quality service to clients.
- A busy college student finds herself in need of a book to reference in a report. She can't order it online because she needs it tonight. She calls Hudson Concierge. They go out and purchase the book at a local bookstore and deliver it that same day.
- A new mother is trying to juggle taking care of the house and the new baby. She needs to buy groceries, but cannot get to it. Hudson Concierge will purchase and deliver the groceries.
- An executive is stuck working late and has not been able to run several errands like picking up his dry cleaning. He calls the service and they deliver the dry cleaning to his home or office.
- An elderly couple is in need of their prescriptions, but cannot make it to the drugstore and their children are too far away or too busy to pick up the prescription. They call Hudson Concierge and the prescriptions are delivered later that day.
- You need help coming up with a special way to propose to your girlfriend and make it a moment she'll never forget. Hudson Concierge can assist with planning the momentous event.
- You've just moved into a new place and need to wait for several service professionals like the cable man, but cannot take off work. A Hudson Concierge professional can wait in your home for the service professional.
- Your loved one just had a medical procedure and needs someone to escort her home. You're unable to make it. Hudson Concierge can pick her up and take her home.
- You're starting a new business and need research on a particular area. Hudson Concierge can conduct the research for you.
These are just some of the possibilities. You propose the service and the company will let you know if it can accommodate your request.
So how does this work? Individuals go onto the company's website at http://www.hudsonerrands.com and fill out a service request form. Services span the gamut and the company will work with individuals to accommodate their requests. Once the company determines that it can fulfill the request, a representative will call or e-mail (whichever is preferred by the client) and arrangements will be made. The company charges a flat rate of $25 for most services. A lower per-service rate may be offered for those who purchase packages. This is a great gift for new mothers or extremely busy professionals to help them get more done during the day. Hudson Concierge will also work with property managers to offer the services to tenants and with companies to provide concierge services to their employees.
To learn more about Hudson Concierge Services, visit their website at http://www.hudsonerrands.com.
# # #